7

Next Day(7:00 am)

You woke up feeling something on your waist, you turn around to see Tae sleeping peacefully. You traced your fingers in his eyes, nose, cheeks and........ his lips. You were so lost in his handsomeness that you didn't see when his eyes opened and looking at you.

Tae:(deep voice) Like what you see????

You snap back into the real world after hearing his deep voice and seeing him looking straight into your eyes. You looked down feeling shy.

Sa Rang:I...-uh--h....huh...--

Seeing you feeling shy and uncomfortable, he decided to change the topic.

Tae: uhm.... so let's get freshened up...hmm(you nod)you first????

Sa Rang: hmm....

With that you enter in the bathroom and start doing your morning routine. And Tae, he just laid on the bed waiting for you to come out of the bathroom.

After doing your routine and drying your body with the towel, you move your hands to the clothes shelf but there's nothing over there then you look up to see empty shelf. Then you remembered that you come in the bathroom without clothes. You sighed and wrap your body with towel and hoping that Tae is not in the room so you can quickly go and grab some clothes wear it before Tae comes in. You moved out of the bathroom looking left-right to see any signs of Tae and sigh in relief not seeing Tae in the room. But Failed to see him on the bed under the sheets sleeping.

You were trying to tie the knot on your top and after that you will be ready for the start of the day. But it's not getting tied and you groaned and again tried to tie it.

Hearing noises and shuffling, he woke up to see you're struggling with tying the knot of the dress. He get up and stand behind you and touches you bare back, you shivered feeling cold hands on your back. You turned you head back to see Tae helping you to tie the knot.

Sa Rang: Ta..ae.. I can do this mysel----

Tae: Shhh..... I can see that.....(sarcasm) now just see forward and I'll tie the knot hmmm(you nod)

He hold the two straps and tied it, you tried to turn around and face him but can't because he wrapped his arm around your waist that keeps you from moving around.

Tae: beautiful

Tae: beautiful....

Sa Rang: huh??

Tae: you are looking beautiful......

Hugging you tighter from the back, he kisses your nape and you shuddered feeling his cold lips on your nape. He keeps his lips there for a while and then kisses on the crook of your neck and unwrapped his arm from your waist. He turn you around to see you looking down with red cheeks. He put his index fingers under your chin to lift your face up.

Tae: Hey......you blushing????

Your cheeks turned more red and you left the room feeling shy. Then you went downstairs to see Appa and Eomma eating their breakfast and you move towards them. Eomma notices your red cheeks.

Eomma: Sa Rang.....(you turn your face towards her and nod) do you have fever????(you shook your head) then why are your cheeks red???

Hearing this your cheeks turn more red like beetroot.

Sa Rang: No Eomma I'm fine.....I--It's just hot.....that's why my cheeks are red...

Eomma: But air con is on....are you hiding your sickness from me????

Sa Rang: No Eomm---

At that time Tae came over there......

Tae: Good morning!!!

Appa:(suddenly say in loud voice) Did Tae do something that made your cheeks red hummmm???(wiggling his eyebrows)

You both stood in silence and embarrassed.Both Appa and Eomma gets the answer.

Appa: You both don't need to feel shy every couple do th----

He got cut off by the slap on his arm by his pretty wife who's glaring at him....like saying"Don't you dare say a word"

Eomma: ahm-ahm.....so take a seat and start eating.....

After eating the breakfast Tae stood up to go to his office but Eomma stops him.

Eomma: Tae where are you going???

Tae: umm as usual Office..

Eomma/Appa: OFFICE???????

Tae: umm..yes!! is there any problem????

Eomma: PROBLEM????? everything is problem. Who goes to office on the next day of marriage how would your wife feel????hunn....

You were just looking at them conversing not knowing why are you being the topic of conversation but nevertheless you want to see how it end.

Tae: hnn??? Sa Rang do you have any problem with me going to office????(you shook your head)see mom she doesn't have any problem so I can go na......today there's important meeting with the clients.....

Eomma: No important clients.....no meeting......no office..........now you're going to your HONEYMOON!!!!! and your Appa is going to OFFICE to do the work!!!!!

Sa Rang/ Tae: HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!

Appa: OFFICE!!!!!!!No-----

Eomma: YES!!! you and Tae are going to Dubai as honeymoon....(you both were ready to say no because both of feeling shy and a little uncomfortable)and before you both say NO I have already booked the tickets and your both filght is in 5 hours. And I dare you both to say NO(you both nod)so go now and do the packing...

With that you both left to do the packing.....But here Mr.Kim pouting and making puppy eyes to Mrs.Kim....

Appa: but why do I have to go to work.....there are other workers to handle the company for few days.......but why ME???????

Eomma:(tight smile) you WILL go to OFFICE......no changes!!!!!

With that she left the room with a puppy behind her----oopss Mr.Kim!!!!!