EPISODE 1

Y/N's pov

I again looked at the sonography of "our" child.
"I still can't believe you believed Sara" "I miss you, our baby misses you"
Well, I'm missing my husband, Kim Seokjin. We got divorced  4 and ½  months ago, and  I'm 5 months pregnant. Pregnancy which is supposed to be a happy news, teared me apart. But I'll never blame my child. I don't have enough courage to go to him and confess that I'm pregnant with "YOUR"  child. I changed my company. I work, so that my child will get  a better future. Even tho my parents and brother are always there to help me out, I don't wanna become a burden.

Jin's pov
I miss Y/N and her presence so much. I can't focus on work since she left. Idk why  but I regret divorcing her, but it's fine since she cheated. My guttt feeling says that she'll never cheat on me but everyone said that and even showed me pics and videos.

Y/N's POV
There's no day when I don't talk to my baby bump. I cry myself to sleep. It was 10 pm again, I was holding my sonography with tears in my eyes. I layed myself and thought to sleep but suddenly a message popped in my phone which said:
Boss: "it's a big day tomorrow, be on time"
-i sighed.
Me: "yeah, I'll be on time. Thank you"

Time skip to the next day.
I woke up by sun hitting my face. I checked the time and it was 7:00 am that means I'm on time. I caressed my bump and went to do  my morning routine. I had my breakfast, changed my clothes into:

This dress was given by Non-other than Kim Seokjin

This dress was given by Non-other than Kim Seokjin. I gathered myself and went to my company. I knew that a New people will be appointed as our company just collabed with another one. Idk about the name of the company because I didn't attend the office that day since I had my appointment with doctor and I didn't bother to ask people cuz eventually I'll get to know.

Time skip to the company.
I entered the company building when an employee came running.
Employee: "Y/N unnie, let's go fast!! Boss will be angwy!!"
-even tho she shouting, ik that she cares for me. She probably came here cuz I can't walk fastly due to my bump. We both went towards my boss.
Boss: "Oh Y/N, you are here!?! Good to see you after 2 days!! Yk the company that collabed with us?  They will finally enter our company, the contracts starts today!!!"
Me: "oh wow" I said non- enthusiastically.
Boss: "Why?  Are you not happy? Why so coldie"
Me: "What's the use? My job is still the same, so, no use of getting enthusiastic."
Employee: "Just find yourself a man. There will be new guys coming to the company today. Just catch someone"
Me: "You really think someone will like me with this babyy bumpp"
Boss: "Whatevaa"

(They said in a joking way)

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL COME?  WHAT WILL BE THE REACTION?
PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE THE STORY! NEW UPDATE SOON! FOLLOW ME SO THAT YOU ARE UP-TO-DATE!!! LOVE YOU BYEE!!! <3

NEW UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY!