EPISODE 2

Y/N's POV
I was sitting on the chair and Everyone was setting up their desks. My desk was also settled by someone else. Here, this is my second family. After what happened with me, Everyone treats me so well. I love all of them equally. I was laughing looking at other employees as they were cracking jokes time to time. They know that I'm stressed that's why they take care of me, make me laugh. This should be done by someone else but *sigh*
Boss: "EVERYONE!!! They are here, Let's go. All the best Everyone!!"
- *sigh* they helped me get up from my seat and we all stood in line infront of the entrance.
Idk but for some weird reasons my heart was beating fast. I caressed my baby bump thinking it would help but at the same time our new "CEO" came.

X person's Pov:
Kim Seokjin with his secretary Jeon Jungkook enters the company. All the female employees started drooling. (if i was you i wanna be me too~) Y/N was caressing her belly when they entered, they made an eye contact when Jin was right infront of Y/N. Jin was walking and Y/N was minding her own business but while walking Jin came Infront of her for 2 seconds and they made an eye contact.
Y/N froze on her place and Jin made his way to his cabin. Jin saw Y/N pregnant belly and sighed heavily. He gave his speech and throughout the speech Y/N was sitting with tears. Everyone was standing in respect but Y/N was sitting since she is pregnant. And cuz she was sitting, her chair was placed on the first row!
The speech dismissed and we all went back to our work. 'Mr. Seokjin' called me thru intercom, and obviously I went to his cabin.

Y/N's POV
I SAW HIM AGAIN!!!!! He was looking so fine but he said something which broke my heart in million Pisces.
Jin: "Ms. Jung Y/N, the file says you are a good employee"
Me: "Yes, I'm. Any doubts?" I said sassily
Jin: *sigh* "Yes, anyways!! How's your life going.... with your husband?" His voice cracked in the middle.
Me: "I'm single."
Jin: "Stop joking around, you are fuckin pregnant. Wait-
You broke up with him too? Ah are you for real? That's why people say not to step on 2 boats at the same time" that's sentence broke me apart.. I had tears in my eyes.
In mind: He still thinks, I cheated
Me: "STFU. I never stepped on 2 boats at the same time. I only stepped at once who failed to trust his wife even after being with her for over 5 years" I said this with my hands on my bump, tears in my eyes and after saying I left the room.

NEXT EPISODE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, STAY TUNED.
VOTE AND COMMENTS PLIZ.