Chapter Nine.

Scarlett's POV:

I squint open my eyes trying my best to shield them from the little crack of light trying to creep its way into my room through the blinds. Wait.. This isn't my room. I shoot up quickly from the realisation that im not in the comfort of my own sheets and look around. I feel like I recognize my surroundings? I look down to the clothes that lay loosely around my body, mens clothes?? Shit. I didnt sleep with someone did I? I would know if I did right? I slowly get up trying not to make too much noise just incase im in a phsyco killers bed and tiptoe to the bathroom I quietly close the door and turn around to take a peek in the mirror. Ergh my lip, dry blood. Then it clicked. Im at Y/N's. Suddenly I feel safer knowing im with her and not Ted Bundys home. I wash my face off and do my buisness before heading downstairs where I am met by two loving dogs.

"Hey boys. Where's your mama huh?" I softly speak as I continue my journey through the hallway. There is some music coming from somewhere so I decide to follow it and hope for the best. The closer I get to the music I smell pancakes. My favourite. I eventually reach the kitchen where I am met with a very very very sexy looking woman... Y/N... those muscles... those hands, I wonder what they could do...no Scarlett what the hell you creep! Keep this PG. Anyways, im stood in the doorway watching her as shes singing her little heart out whilst using the spatula as a microphone. God she looks so hot... I cant even deny it at this point I would take a bit of her anyda-

"Ah Goodmorning! You're finally awake! I thought I was going to have to get Moose to come jump on you" Y/N interrupts my not so innocent thoughts and looks me up and down slowly stopping at my exposed thighs. I smile at her as I lift myself off of the doorframe and make my way towards the table where she is currently plating up some delicious, fluffy looking pancakes. I dont know whats making my mouth water more, these pancakes or Y/N wearing that tight shirt... why am I so horny today oh my god I need to stop.

"Morning. They smell good!" I say as I place a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Pancakes are my specialty. I used to help my mum make them all the time..." She explains with a slight frown, something that sounds like a happy memory seems to be a broken one? I wont push to know anything. "Eat untill your heart's content green eyes." I smile back as she places a plate infront of me, I waste no time digging into these bad boys. We eat in comfortable silence stealing quick glances at each other. I feel fine today considering I drank like there was no tomorrow last night. Fuck, Lizzie is most likely wondering where I am. Almost as if Y/N reads my mind she hands me her phone.

"Here text Lizzie tell her you're with me she's probably going crazy wondering where dora the explorer has gone." She speaks with a slight laugh.
"Thank you." I reply. I messaged Lizzie and she replies back with a quick 'Okay' as I hand back the phone.

"So are you uhm heh are you doing anything today?" The now nervous woman sat infront of me asks.
"Hm not that I know of no. I'll most likely go back to Lizzie's place and sleep" I reply honestly. As I say that her eyes seem to slightly light up and she now has a little smile on her face. She looks adorable.
"Oh well uhm would you like to do something today? With me... obviously ha." She asks, Scaratching the back of her neck and looking down to the ground. This could be fun, I could finally get to know her, just us two, sober.
"Yeah that sounds great! How about bowling? I haven't been in ages." I ask. She looks at me with a one sided smirk before speaking up. RIP me I died, cause of death Y/N Y/L/N.
"You're going to wish you didn't suggest this" She confidently speaks.
"I think you underestimate me Y/L/N." I playfully bite back. She laughs and shakes her head as she stands up to take our empty plates.

"I'll drive you back to yours, well Lizzies,to get fresh clothes before we head out, let me just go get changed." She suggests and I nod.

I lean on the counter whilst I wait for her to return. As I wait I take a look around the very clean and spacious room infront of me. Its nice. Very big though. The kitchen is a Light grey with white marble countertops, its very homey here. But I cant help but think of how lonely she must get being here alone all the time...
Im pulled out of my thoughts by the light footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see Y/N in a slightly baggy T-Shirt and some ripped jeans and suddenly its hard to breathe... fuck... me... ugh shut up Scarlett you desperate whore...
"Here I bought your dress, heels, phone and a pair of joggers to put over those shorts untill you get to Lizzies to change. Its cold outside." She says as she peels her eyes once again from my bare legs and clears her throat.
"Thank you." I reply as I put the bottoms over the shorts and grab my things ready to leave barefoot.
Y/N says goodbye to the dogs and locks the door and we walk up to her car together. She opens the door for me and waits for me to get in, what a gentlewoman. She walks over to her side and gets in and we drive off.
"Thank you for picking me up last night you didnt have to, I know I can be hard work sometimes." I decide to break the silence.
"No need to thank me for it I didnt want you getting kidnapped now did I plus someone had to stop you from gettin beat up" she playfully asnwers back.
"Shut up." I laugh as I gently nudge her shoulder.

Eventually we arrive back at Lizzies. We head inside and I leave them both to chat whilst I get ready. This is going to be interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Let me know what
You would wanna seen in this story.
Im open to suggestions!

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day :)