sweet dreams . two

It had been about a day or two since I 'moved in' the Mystery Shack. I still couldn't remember anything but the new name I had given myself.

Dipper tried to help me by looking through his weird journal. Of course, there was nothing that could cure my obscure amnesia.

I just accepted the fact that I wouldn't be able to remember my past. It was probably for the best.

Now that I stayed at the Mystery Shack, the twins uncle, Grunkle Stan, forced me to work there. All I did was restock the items.

And ruefully, that's what I was doing at the moment.

I sighed as I placed a few snow globes on one of the lower shelves. I shuffled to the left and continued filling the bare planks of the round globes.

Dipper walked through a pair of old Saloon doors and glanced at me, "Stan said your shift is over."

I nodded and picked up the empty box that the snow globes were in set it behind the cashier's desk.

I smiled and clapped my hands together, stirring up dust from an old artifact nearby. I sneezed several times, waving away the dust with my hands.

I heard Dipper chuckle, "Bless you." My lips curved into an awkward smile.

Ever since I had started living here, I felt this strange sensation in my chest. It hurt. My chest ached whenever I saw the brunette boy.

It started to make me feel sick. I tried different types of medicines but I still didn't know what was wrong with me.

Whenever I saw him, I'd get all jittery, like a kid after eating several pounds of Smile Dip.

I even started to avoid him but that didn't work either. When it really started to get out of hand, I asked Mabel.

"-..and my chest feels... empty.. and hollow. My heart gets really fast when I'm around him too.. Am I sick? I don't like this feeling, Mabs.."

I rested my hand on my heart and laid back on Mabel's bed. She was sitting next to me, wearing Stan's glasses and holding a pen and clipboard.

I turned to her and she had the top of the pen in her mouth while she was rocking back and forth. Her eyes were sparkling and her cheeks were dusted red.

"Matthew, I'm sorry to tell you this but.. You've got a severe case of lOVE SICKNESS!!" She screamed, throwing her arms in the air.

I stared at her, "Excuse me?" I sat up, my handing falling from my heart. "You heard me, you big goof! You've got a thing for Dipper!"

"Wha-?.. I,.. no!" I chuckled softly, "You must be mistaken.. I...." Then I thought.

She could be right.. I mean.. whenever I'm around him, I start to choke up or freak out.

I don't think I've ever actually held a full conversation with him! I was always staring at his beautiful sea green eyes... his.. short chocolate brown hair...

I started screaming inside, "Yeah. You're right." I bite my lip. This is going to be interesting.

*****************************************

HahahahHAHAHAHhaHAH I'M SO FORWARD WITH MY SHIT. No, but seriously, I had writers block and this was terribly hard to write. Sorry if it's lame. I'll update soon! Ciao~!