Episode 1: Here Kitty Kitty

Gotham Museum
8:05 PM

As dawn turns to dusk, the guards on night shift at the Gotham Museum patrol around the exhibits

As dawn turns to dusk, the guards on night shift at the Gotham Museum patrol around the exhibits. At the center of the museum is a jewel. Encased in glass, the jewel shines as the guards look around the building.

In the back through a vent, drops down a woman in a black bodysuit.

She steps out of the shadows.

She brings down the pink goggles on her head

"Six Guards. This will be easy." She says.

She smirks and uses her whip to climb up the ceiling. She crawls above the guards.

One stands by himself scratching himself.

"God I need a shower." He says.

The woman crawls until she reaches above the guard. She uses her whip to hang down. She wraps her legs around the man and begins to choke him out. The guard tries to fight back. Once he is asleep she lets him down and drops down. She looks around and uses the whip to climb back up to the ceiling. She crawls to a vent and climbs inside.

She crawls around until she is above another guard. She drops down through the grate and wraps her legs around him. She chokes him out and lets him go. She hides behind a corner and sees two guards. She pulls out some caltrops from her bag and throws them down.

The guards hear the sound of the caltrops on the ground. They go to investigate but trip on them. The woman runs and knocks them out. She looks and sees two guards in front of the jewel. She whips up to the ceiling and hangs above the guards.

"So I'm new to Gotham. Tell me why do so many people talk badly about it?" Asks one guard.

"Kid, if you only knew...We got a Bat Vigilante roaming around, kicking criminal's in the face! It's crazy!" Says the other guard.

"A bat?!" Says the guard.

Then, She drops down behind them. She grabs their heads and slams them together with enough force to knock them out!