Episode 2: Under The Red Hood

Gotham Merchants Bank
6:00 pm

As the red sky starts to dim Gotham City, the Gotham Merchants Bank is soon to be closed for the evening

As the red sky starts to dim Gotham City, the Gotham Merchants Bank is soon to be closed for the evening. However, one gang of criminals have different plans.

A white van stops in front of the bank. Thugs step out with guns and cover their faces with red facemasks. A man steps out in a suit and red helmet and cape.

The gang gets on each side of the door and nod at each other and then bust in!

Shrieks are heard as the thugs yell.

"Get down!!!!!" shouts one thug.

"We will shoot!!!" shouts another.

A guard goes up to them but gets hit with the butt of the gun by a thug. The thug then shoots a warning shot in the ceiling. The suited man quietly yells and shakes before he then breathes a few times.

He then walks in

"Ladies and gentlemen, this....is a robbery. If you want to go home to your families safely then I suggest you all get the hell down!" shouts the man.

A guard starts to reach for his gun.

"DO NOT REACH FOR THE F*CKING GUN!" shouts the man.

The guard puts his hands up.

"As I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted, If you wish to live then you will give my friends money and we all can be on our merry way.

A few thugs with bags go to the tellers and demand money.

"Put it in the bag now!!!" shouts a thug.

"I am! I am!" says one female teller.

"You people make me sick!" says another female teller.

"Oh quite a mouth you got, I like that hun." says a thug.

The suited man walks around and smirks under his helmet.

The tellers continue to put money in the bags.

As the suited man walks around, a older guard gets up and pulls his gun out the holster and points it at the suited man but a thug sees this and shoots the guard!!!