Chapter 5

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☄. *. ⋆

You waited for the elevator to hit the ground floor

You waited for the elevator to hit the ground floor. You were mad, annoyed, you felt like you just got stood up by your date! But the more you think about the reason why you were annoyed you got mad at yourself.

You weren't even sure if you could call the man your friend or what. He would text you and ask how your day went, wether you wanted to get lunch, or just say hi.

And you would just respond like nothing happened! You've also talked to him about work, or what your hobbies were but that's all.

You stepped out of the elevator. The glass walls of your work place was damp with rain drops. Upon seeing the weather outside you took your bag and scrambled the items inside to find an umbrella.

"Shit." You whispered, you squatted on the floor and proceeded to take out some of your belongings to find your damned umbrella, but it was nowhere to be found. You just made a mess of your bag and the white tiles.

"Here." You immediately looked up and furrowed your brows. A familiar build, familiar eyes, and a familiar voice spoke to you while handing you an umbrella.

Your eyes shot wide but you quickly recovered from the surprise. It's him.

You refused the umbrella. "No thanks." Although you badly needed an umbrella to avoid the rain you couldn't just take one from this guy! Specially after ditching you!

You fixed your stuff and walked pass him. The nerve of this guy to show up after he left you to starve. The nerve!

"Y/n! Wait!" He called after you. You turned around and immediately shushed him since he screamed too loud. When you finally looked at him he took his mask off and smiled. "Let's go get dinner?"

"Ugh, you should definitely say no, Y/n." Your thoughts exclaimed. Just refuse! That's all you have to do, you can't fuck this up it's literally so easy just say—

"Sure, but you're paying."

And there you have it folks, Y/n royally fucked that up.

Even if he's wearing a mask and a hat just from looking at the wrinkles near his eyes, you could tell he is smiling. "Is he really that happy to dine with me?" You wanted to take his mask off and look at his smiling face, aww that would be so cute!

Your face soured, you should really get a hold of yourself. One second you're mad and the next you're admiring his face despite the mask that covered his face.

"Let's goo!" He enthusiastically cheered. You rolled your eyes and started walking to the door, he followed you with a small hop in his step.