Chapter 6

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☄. *. ⋆

 ⋆

This chapter contains mature content.

Taehyung parked in a secluded area, you didn't want him to drive a long distance just to get to his house or yours, you wanted him to take you now.

The time ticked to midnight and the sky looked pitch black except for the stars and the moon that illuminated the sky. You didn't know where you were except for the fact that it's full of trees and there was no one around to interrupt you two.

Your heart continued it's quick thumping, his hands held onto your thigh and your face flushed in a deep shade of red. Throughout your life you've made countless of decisions, mostly bad ones.

Yet in this moment, in this cramped car, this must've been the best decision you've made while sober.

His fingertips would go up and down, sometimes teasing you and acting like he was gonna pull your skirt down, but to your disappointment he didn't.

"Quit being such a tease!" You complained. He only snickered at you. He pulled his hands away and took the seatbelt off of him.

"You want me that bad, huh?" He asked, his hands traveled to your back, engulfing you in a warm embrace.

Uh oh, his fingers started to brush up against your lower back, making you feel a weird sensation that felt so good. You didn't know you had a sensitive spot at your lower back!

"I refuse to answer that." You answered, feeling embarrassed at admitting your sexual urges towards Taehyung. He smiled, his hand reached for your chin and tilted it up.

"You're cute even when you're shy." His face inched closer to yours.

Nothing can interrupt this moment right now, the night is silent, not a single soul in sight, it felt like it was just the two of you in the whole world.

Only the two of you in this blissful moment. You couldn't wait anymore and sealed the gap between you two. Your lips locked with his. A sloppy, messy, and lust filled kiss.

Your body began to heat up, your heart throbbed with anticipation, your mind began to get lost in the wonders of passion and lust. This is just a kiss, a mere kiss and it's already making you hot and bothered.

What would you feel when his hands would travel all over your body? Leave trails of kisses all over your skin? Your mind began to build up the anticipation just from a single kiss.