the letter

The next morning I got up and Hermione was already awake and likely down stairs eating. Today was a school day so I got up and got changed and fixed my hair
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F7a%2F8d%2F7a%2F7a8d7a9cc12e625b4ffd4be3b78ebe5e.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F51580358223220722%2F&tbnid=wWZr2V6rvKZJsM&vet=1&docid=odIX88C4S1U8zM&w=667&h=1000&itg=1&hl=en-US&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim.

Then headed down to the great. On my way there I ran straight into someone's back. "Oh I am so sorry." I said. "It's fine." I look up to see harry turning around." Oh hey kayla.where you headed." He asks looking down at me and I noticed how tall he actually is. He is around 6'0 and I'm only 5'3. "To the great hall. I was running a bit late this morning." I said."good to know I wasn't the only one to wake up late." He replied." I'm on my way over there now."
"Great." I said as we started walking towards the great hall.

"So what class do you have first." He looked down at me. "Potions." I said as we entered the great hall."really?me too!" We sat down at the griffendor table and I grabbed a blue berry muffin.

We finished breakfast and started to walk down to the dungeons where the potions class is oh so conveniently located. We sat down at a table right before professor Snape walked in." Can anyone tell me what draught of the living dead is?" And a few hands shot up." No one? Good. Draught of the living dead is a potion that puts you into an almost eternal sleep as if you are dead. Now everyone take out your books and turn to page 128 you will be brewing the potion. Your partner is the person to your left."

Me and harry looked at each other and smiled." How about you go get the ingredients and I will prepare the cauldron?" Harry asked me and I nodded making my way over to the storage closet. Were is Valerian root I looked around untill finally spotting the vile. I grabbed it along with Infusion of Wormwood, Powdered Root of Asphodel, Sloth brain, Sopophorous bean, Flower head, and Moondew. Then headed over to where harry had finished preparing the cauldron. I looked down at the instructions in my book.

1.Chop three Valerian roots

I grabbed a knife and just as I was about to start I heard a voice beside me."four." I look up to see harry standing there."excuse me?" Harry looked down at the root."chop four."
"But the book says three." I say looking back at the instructions."trust me." Harry says the goes back to his work. I grab another root and start to help him prepare our potion. Snape comes over and inspects it."well down." He says and walks away. I stare at harry confused."how did you..?" But I am interrupted by Snape dismissing class. Me and harry start walking down the hall and he explains a book he found last year that helped him pass the class.

"That makes more sense." I say to harry. Then look up when I hear my owl land on my right shoulder and drop a letter in my hand before flying off again.

Dear kayla

We have paced a little bit of money in the envelope so that you can buy a dress for the upcoming ball. Also go along with your brother so that he doesn't chose something stupid.

-love mum and dad.