➴ Chapter 12 ➴

Actually, everything was a lie. This is the narrator here. I couldn't sit by and watch that bitch Penelope fool the readers.

She's a fucking liar! She is aware of both the creator and the readers. She wants to trick both of them to gain sympathy. That's how she gains power.

She transmigrated here after rotting away in prison for eating a baby. She gained a sympathy system in this life.

After she achieves 100 percent sympathy levels, she will get any wish granted by the lord god. The lord god is the god that rules over all of the worlds and rules over the creator.

She's a sadistic hoe that wants the readers to suffer. Of course, your lovely narrator can't sit by and let the bitch win! Ugh. Anyways, back to Sterling hehe.

»»————-  ————-««

The next day, Sterling left to school. Before he could enter the school gate, he was met with the furious face of the Crown Prince.

"How come Lady Penelope was slapped yesterday by you brat? Maybe the slap was too harsh that even the doctor had to heal her!!" Crown Prince Darion yelled as he sneered.

"Yeah!" Bob added with a mean tone like the annoying side character he is.

Sterling stared blankly at the two boys before rolling his eyes. He walked away but Darion grabbed his wrist.

"Don't run away you dinner!!!"

'Dafuq is this bitch talking about.'

Darion's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion

'Huh. How did I hear his thoughts.'

'Ew, if doesn't get his greasy hands off me.' Sterling thought as he yanked his hand out of Darion's hold.

Darion looked down at his 'greasy hands.'

'Greasy hands...? This bastard-!' He thought as he looked up, only to be stunned silly when he realized Sterling was not there anymore.

"Damn it! I will get revenge for my darling!" Darion's eyes flashed with determination.