01

CHAPTER ONE ;
THE EMO

ACT ONE ;
FIRST YEAR, FIRST FIGHT

ACT ONE ;FIRST YEAR, FIRST FIGHT

"HEY HAGYUMI, FIGHT ME!"

"no"

"WHAT!? WHY NOT!? FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

The dark haired male could practically feel his hair turning gray as every second passed. The very eccentric wild child beside him did nothing to cure the headache he had been getting.

He had been observing a school for the last few days after being sent on a mission to find sukuna's finger.

"THE HELL IS SAKURA? AND WHY IS HER FINGER IN A BOX? IS IT EDIBLE!?"

Fushiguro sighed as he recalled the memory. They certainly had a knack for mispronouncing names and whether it was on purpose or not was anyones guess.

He was considering leaving them outside as to not disturb the hospital they were about to go in but decided that may be a bit too cruel.

"please keep your mouth shut whilst we're in here I'd rather not have to deal with complaints right now."

Surprisingly, said unsual teen nodded their head sporadically and continued even as they entered the bleach scented building.

It didn't take long for the sorcerer to take notice of his target either. The strawberry haired teen stood there with a solemn look.

"You're Yuuji Itadori, right?" He asked, the attention now shifted to him.

The teen awkwardly nodded his head and added a small, "...I'm mourning right now".

"I'm sorry but there's no time—"

"MOURNING IS FOR THE WEAK! BECOME MORE LIKE ME AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TH—"

"you have this right?" Fushiguro held up his phone and a (crusty) finger was shown in an old looking seal and box.

"Oh yeah! I found it." Itadori said, the change in demeanour was enough to give whiplash.

The strawberry visibly relaxed, probably relieved he wasn't in serious trouble.

"I don't mind giving it back, but my friends have taken a fondness to it. At least give me an explanation."

The two engaged in a conversation about the phenomenon of curses and how it causes multiple disappearances, missing persons and murders each year, but that doesn't matter because [Y/N] was up to something much more interesting.

Such thing was poking random people who were in the waiting room. Some just stared weirdly and others looked ready to knock them out but they remained indifferent.

"you look pretty weak... meh, I'd rather not fight someone who'd put nothing into it." they said as they prodded a innocent nurse just trying to clean table.

"YOU! YOU'RE BIG AND STRONG! FIGHT ME MUSCLE MAN!" they said as a rather large man with a lot of muscle mass stomped in with an irritated face and a busted nose.

"They'll die! [Y/N] we've gotta go!" The exchange was interrupted by the ravenette who looked frantic, the box that was on his phone was empty.

"EH!? WHEN DID I LISTEN TO YOU!?"

"It'll mean you get to fight—"

"I'M IN! YOU SAY GREAT THINGD SOMETIMES UNDERLING! NOW FOLLOW YOURS TRULY!"

"[Y/N] you don't even know where we're going."

"DON'T UNDERSISTIMATE ME LEGUMO! I SENSE CURSESSSSSS... THAT WAY! YES YES YES! FOLLOW ME OR I'LL BITE YOUR NOSE OFF HEUHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEUE"

Truth be told, they got it spot on and was actually going in the right direction. They were known for their... animalistic senses and behaviour but it came in handy. It was like having a guard dog! A very, very, very aggressive guard dog. Who was also human.

Now as they approached the school, they were already ahead of the two boys who seemed to be taking their time (they weren't, [Y/N] just travels like they're running away from 737262562 ravenous lions, and even if that were to happen, they'd probably try and fight them).

"LEAVE IT TO ME! I'LL RETRIEVE SAKURA'S FINGER AND RUB IT INTO STRING BEANS FACE WHEN I GET BACK!"

══════════════════

it's definitely not 2 am hahaha haha. 😊

ANWAYS, I'm very thankful for the very surprising good feedback I've gotten already

ANWAYS, I'm very thankful for the very surprising good feedback I've gotten already. I had like 4 votes when I uploaded the prologue some of you are really fast it's kind of scary LMAOOO

so thank you for giving this book a chance I'll not let you down! (hopefully).

ALSO PLEASE FLAG ME IF I USE OTHER PRONOUNS OTHER THAN THEY/THEM BY ACCIDENT I KEEP CATCHUNG MYSELF IN THE PROCESS OF DOING SO AND I DON'T WANT TO USE THEM BY ACCIDENT. COMMENT IF YOU SEE THESE MISTAKES PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D

I'm going to sleep now.