Flight 370

I hugged the heavy bag designed with a hot pink bow, and the soft color of the blue designed ruffled into it. “ Come on “ my mother said sweetly as she looked at me with her huge pupils. She held my midget sized hands and walked with me as we got into the plane. My mom continued to tug my rough hands tightly as we walked down the aisle.

Seat E6, was the one I sat at next to my parents. My tinder mother was reading a huge book with the lettering of ’ Walked down the Aisle  ’ I chuckled silently as I read the book title. The idea of romance was worth giggling for in a 7 year old’s mind. After a few seconds nor minutes felt like forever, I looked at the sweet smile of my father. He reminded me of every other men, weird mustache, sweet smile , brown suit with a orange bowtie , and a nice family. Same with my mother , ruffled skirt, black laced shoes , and blonde curly hair. I looked at my rough orben hair that I inherited from my father, it wasn't blonde nor curly. I frowned inside after ,I looked at my hot pink flat dress with cute laced bows at the flat tutu part. Nor was my outfits lady like. I huffed. “ Drinks? “ I looked up to see a tall flight attendant in a bright yellow outfit with whites at the beginning and the end, it looked like a outfit you'd wear at the restaurants we went to, except it wasn't covered in vinegar oil, or the steamy grease of the sliced meat they would times sell, either way I didn't need to ask to know if she was a flight attendant. “ Apple juice! “ I smiled at her with my missing front tooth. I could feel that she was smiling back inside nor out. I could feel the place shake suddenly “Mummy! “ I looked worried at her, “Mummy! There's an earth quake!! “ I almost cried but managed to be settle enough for her to explain, “We’re just taking off!’’ she said in her gentle voice as she mimics the plane taking off.