Nap Time (Seongjoong)

Little: Seonghwa

Caregiver: Hongjoong

Hongjoong POV

I could tell he was tired. Little Seonghwa was yawning as he watched cartoons with Jongho and Wooyoung on the couch.

I walked up behind him and smiled as he turned to look at me.

"Dada...'m tired."

"Are you ready for a nap little one?"

"Mmm."

The boys on the couch moved aside as I got Seonghwa up and let him upstairs.

"How about we change into some comfortable clothes and then take a nap? Does that sound good Bubbles?"

He boy nodded at me.

"Dada, I wan wear 'saurus jammies!"

"Good idea Bubbles. Dinosaur pajamas it it."

Seonghwa's dinosaur pajamas consisted of an oversized t-shirt with a hand-drawn Dinosaur design made by Yeosang and a pair of Dino printed shorts.

They were his favorite.

"Look at my cute little Dinosaur! Does my baby Dino want milk so he can sleep better?"

"I wan milk! Dino wan milk!"

I cooed at the boys cuteness. I messaged San, who I knew was fighting Yeosang and Yunho over some leftovers in the kitchen, to make Hwa a bottle.

A few minutes later he came upstairs, awwing at the sight.

"He's so cute I actually physically cannot."

I grabbed the bottle and gave it to my baby.

"Thanks San. And why is there butter on your face?"

"Don't ask.", he said as he left the room.

I laid down with Seonghwa next to me and covered us both with a blanket.

"Are you comfortable Bubbles?"

"I comfy dada."

I watch as he drinks the whole bottle and starts drifting off in the process.

When I take the empty bottle from him, I watch as he wraps his arms around me, now fast asleep.

"You have no idea how cute you are."

I gave him one last boop on the nose before cuddling closer and eventually falling asleep myself.