Our Babies (Little Jongho and San)

Pt.1

Little: Jongho (Baby), San (Also Baby)

Caregivers: Wooyoung and Hongjoong

San POV

"Who's a cute little man~"

"Hehe"

"That's right! You are!"

Currently I was in the bedroom with Jongho. It's the first time in over a week he's been in littlespace and he's a baby! We haven't seen baby Jongho in a while.

He was cutely biting his toys and laughing at me playing with him. I wanted so badly to do this as well, seeing as...unknown to my members of course...I was a little too.

He dropped his toy and started whining, I got him another one and went to put the dirty toy in the washing bin. Just then, Wooyoung walked in with a bag.

"How are my two favorite boys?"

It was getting harder and harder not to slip myself, but I had to stay out of it to take care of Jongho.

We sat back next to the baby, who was now staring at Wooyoung and reaching for him with cute little grabby hands.

"Oh sweetie, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Mmm!"

"How cute are you? Very cute is the right answer."

He sat Jongho in his lap, playing peekaboo with him and earning cute laughter. I gave Jongho his pacifier and watched as he gave Wooyoung little pacifier kisses on the cheek.

I didn't realize, but I had a pout on my face. I guess Wooyoung noticed, because he said,

"Is something wrong?"

I looked at him and smiled. I wanted so badly to tell him, but I couldn't.

"Not at all. Just a little tired."

"I can take Jongho with me if you want. So maybe you can get some sleep?"

"Oh no, I'm fine."

He knew something was up, but decided against asking further. I picked up the bag he bought and looked in it. There were some new toys for Jongho, and a new bottle.

"He needed some new toys, since the neighbors dog took his last one outside."

I sniffled looking inside the bag, earning a look from Jongho. I felt a tear fall down.

"San-"

"I'll be back."

Before he could continue, I got up and left the room. I just couldn't stay in there right then.

Wooyoung POV

Did I say something wrong?

He just started crying and left after seeing Jongho's new stuff.

I was cradling the boy in my arms, watching him play with my hair. He was slowly falling asleep.

"Pa~"

"Yes baby?"

"*yawns*"

"Aww. You are just too adorable. Want me to put you in your bed?"

"Mmm."

I picked him up and went over to the bed, placing him down. He giggled at me when I made a funny face, and I tucked him in. Soon he was asleep.

I decided to go check on San, since he hadn't come back to the room.

As I was looking around to see where he was, I came across Hongjoong in the hallway.

"Hey hyung, have you seen San?"

"No. He might be in his room though."

"Okay, thank you.'

He smiled and put his earbuds back in, walking away.

I went to the room San shared with Yunho and knocked on the door. I didn't hear a response, which worried me. Did I really make him that upset?

"San, it's me. Look if I did anything to make you sad, I'm sorry."

No response. I started to get anxious so I opened the door.

San was sitting against the headboard of his bed, looking down at his hands. I noticed the tear stains on his cheeks.

I moved over to the edge of the bed, sitting down carefully.

"Umm...I put Jongho in the bed. He was tired."

He looked up at me and subsequently burst into tears.

Shocked, I immediately went and sat by him. Holding him in my arms. His hand latched onto my shirt and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry San, I didn't mean to upset you."

I looked down to see him staring at me, still crying gently. I wiped his eyes and planted a kiss on his forehead.

I saw Hongjoong in the doorway.

"I heard crying, is he okay?"

I shook my head in a 'no' way and Hongjoong came in. He sat on the other side of San, causing him to turn and look.

"Can you tell us why you're upset San?"

He just stared at Hongjoong, and moved closer to me. I glanced at Hongjoong, slowly figuring out what was happening.

"Hyung, I think the reason he's not responding is because-"

"He can't talk."

"Exactly. *looking down* Hey San, are you little too?"

He looked back at me and had a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Ah I just knew it!", Hongjoong said, "He must have been upset seeing you with Jongho."

"Yeah. Oh my little one I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner!"

He put his mouth on the hand I had around his shoulder. Hongjoong laughed and offered to make him a bottle. As he went to do so, I turned on the TV in the room to something little-friendly. San snuggled into me. I could tell he was relieved by the way he relaxed in my arms.

Hongjoong came back a few minutes later.

"Tomorrow I will get him his own bottles and things.", he said as I fed our new baby.

"Thanks."

"Of course. Anything for you too. I'm also sure Jongho will be happy for a new brother."

I looked again at the boy in my arms. His eyes were closed as he drank from the bottle. I didn't notice, but I had started rocking him slightly. I guess it's just a habit from taking care of another little.

Hongjoong went to check on Jongho, leaving me with San. I started feeling sleepy too, and had us both lay down flat after he finished his bottle.

We cuddled close to each other, San sleeping soundly now on my chest. I decided to document this moment. I took a photo of us and saved it in my phone.

Who would have thought that the person I spent years caring for Jongho with, would be just like him?