𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

What felt like an eternity passed since Primrose was locked up on the Eclector. She just stared at the metal wall in front of her as her thoughts ran rampant in her head. The Quill woman imagined Peter running around the streets of Knowhere looking for her, only to come up empty. She would give anything just to tell Peter she was safe...well, kind of safe. Safe in terms of not being harmed at the moment but Primrose had no idea what Yondu had planned.

The silence that surrounded her was soon broken by the sound of approaching footsteps. Primrose instantly jumped to her feet and stood in front of the bars to await the arrivals. When she was greeted by the two Ravagers that restrained her on Knowhere, the Quill woman couldn't fight the dread that was forming within her. The next thing she knew, they opened her cell and grabbed each of her arms before dragging her through the halls of the ship. It wasn't long after that when they reached the other end of the ship before Primrose heard shouting in the distance. After they turned one last corner, the Quill woman saw something that made her heart stop. Yondu was beating up her brother.

"You betray me?!" the leader of the Ravagers yelled before landing a punch in Peter's stomach, "steal my money?!"

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" Gamora screamed just as Primrose and the two men restraining her joined the group.

The Quill siblings instantly made eye contact with each other before fear for the other filled their bodies. However, that moment was soon cut off when Yondu landed another hit in Peter's stomach.

"Stop it!" Primrose shouted at the top of her lungs, causing the leader of the Ravagers to stop and face her.

"Shut your mouth, Rose," the Udonta man told her without even attempting to hide the venom in his voice, "unless you wanna be next."

"Leave her out of this," Peter stated, drawing Yondu's attention back to him, "none of this was her idea."

"When I picked the two of you up as kids, these boys wanted to eat you both. They ain't never tasted Terran before," the Udonta man told the Quill man for the millionth time while Primrose did her best to suppress her annoyed groan, "I save your lives!"

"Oh, will you shut up about that?!" the Quill man shouted while his sister continued to try to free herself from her captors' grasp, "for twenty years, you've been throwing that in our faces, like it's some great thing, not eating us! Normal people don't even think about eating someone else! Much less that person having to be grateful for it!"