Overtired

Tw: Yelling, Implements of sexual assault

Caregiver!Jane Seymour
Babysitter!Anna of Cleves
Little!Katherine Howard

Howard throws a fit just wanting her mummy

Anna yawned groaning under her breath as she tried yet again to talk the little girl in front of her. "Kitty-" "NO!" She was interrupted by a defiant yell yet again by Katherine. She had been fighting since 8 o'clock about getting ready for bed which wouldn't be unusual if it weren't for the fact that it was now 10 o'clock. The only thing on her mind was waiting for Jane to come get her after she was done putting her siblings to bed. "Katherine Howard, I do not appreciate such attitude!" Anna growled sternly "Don' cawe meanie!" Katherine spat back. Anna blood boiled at Katherine's behavior but she could not fix it how it would normally be dealt with. Howard was not allowed to be spanked like most other little nor be picked up by anyone but Jane. All the queen knew and respected this as they knew what she had gone through. Cleves reminded herself of this remembering what had happened when someone else picked her up.
Aragon was helping Jane clean up breakfast as it had been their turn to do so that day. Katherine had been taking her time eating her pancakes that morning to avoid getting syrup in her beautiful brunette hair. She had finally finished and was trying to tell Jane she was done, but instead Anna took notice of it. Aragon walked over and cleaned of her tray which was perfectly fine, but when she went to pick her up it was an instant onslaught of tears followed by wailing like you could never imagine. Katherine was kicking and flailing, trying to get out of Aragon's grasp. "NU TOUCH ME! NU TOUCH ME!" Katherine balled until eventually ending up in Jane's arms where she eventually calmed down. Every queen had heard it that day and had decided on that rule because of it.
That memory echoed in Anna's mind as she tried to think of a way to get Katherine to listen. She kept thinking until her attention was caught by a just as exhausted Parr in the doorway to her living quarters. She held her own little, Anne, in her arms fast asleep. "Why the hell is there so much yelling going on at this hour?" Parr questioned grogily "Both of you are in bed by this time most nights." Katherine looked at Anna folding her arms and turning away from the two queens grumbling. Anna walked over to Parr immediately admitting defeat against Howard. "I have no clue where Jane is and she asked me to hang out with Katherine until she came back to get her. I've everything to get her to relax and drop her attitude but she won't." Parr looked at her rolling her eyes "how about I just go take her to her mummy and you get some rest watching the quieter one." She got rather close to Cleves when she said that giving her a playful wink. "S-Sure babes if that's what you wanna do. Also thank you I don't how much more I could deal with." Anna exchanged a smile as she took Anne into her own arms walking into Parr's room. Parr then sighed as she went towards Katherine kneeling down to her level and offering her hand. "Kitty, I know you're upset but it's not nice to treat your friends like that. Especially when all they want to do is help you." She says softly "How about instead of being upset you come with me to find your mummy sweetheart?" Katherine looked at her biting her lip in frustration before nodding. When Parr grabbed her hand she pulled away before making grabby hands at Parr insisting she be picked up. Parr looked at her in surprise "Are you sure Kit?" She watched as Katherine nodded bouncing impatiently. Parr smiled before picking her up and instead of holding Katherine on her up like she does with Anne, she cradled her. They walked down one of the many hallways of the house until they heard  a child coughing and a soft feminine voice shushing the child. Katherine squirmed in Parr's arms going deeper into headspace as she heard her caregiver from the other side of the door. Parr knocked on the door "Jane, are you occupied right now? Because your little girl dearly misses you." Katherine started to whine impatiently as she tried to push herself off of Parr. "Just a minute!" Jane murmured and after a little bit of mumbling the door opened and an unkempt Jane showed her face. She looked at Parr and then at her little Katherine "Did she willingly let you hold her?" She questioned Parr smiled lightly nodding. Katherine had enough waiting for her mommy and started crying and wiggling towards her not wanting to wait any longer. "Oh, hunny come here..shhhhh mummy's got you dear." Jane cradled Katherine rubbing her tummy until her cries subsided to sniffles. Parr caressed Jane's face lovingly "Don't overwork yourself okay? If you need anything from any of us say something." Jane smiled and grabbed Parr's hand kissing it "I will." She turned around looking down at Katherine who was chewing on Jane's gown. "Babygirl, how about we get you something else to chew on?" She walked into her own room and set Katherine down rubbing a cow teether on her mouth. Katherine grasped it cooing as she chewed on it tired. Jane used the opportunity to change Kit and herself into pajamas. She then climbed into bed pulling her baby closer and humming until she fell asleep. Jane turned the light off sighing contently. Thank goodness tomorrow was Saturday.