Messy Gardening

Tw: Bugs

Caregiver!Catherine of Aragon
Little!Anne Boleyn

Anne makes a mess helping Aragon with gardening.

Aragon walked briskly yet peacefully as she tried to keep up with her little Anne. They were going out to the garden so even though Anne wasn't little at the moment she was still filled that with type of energy. Anne ran up to Aragon and pulled on her dress "Hurry up slowpoke! Those tools weigh no more than a bag of rice and you're still walking like an old horse." Anne beamed with excitement. "¿Perdóneme?" Aragon questioned making Anne fiddle with her fingers "O-Of course an absolutely gorgeous old horse. One that is gentle and kind an, an a amazing mama..." Anne rambled slowly going into headspace. Aragon giggled at her little ones quickness to defend herself. 

The two continued walking until Anne had to be tugged to a halt by her mama. "Alright pumpkin how about we open the gate before you bash you forehead into it? That sounds like a better plan to me." Aragon stated opening the gate with the bouncing girl in her grasp. Once the gate was opened she set Anne free warning her to be careful. Anne ran around all the plants oohing and awing and the ones she found interesting. Aragon folded back her sleeves going over to a hose and untangling it. Once she finished she turned it on walking over to a bush of roses pushing on the sprayer. Anne meanwhile was watching a caterpillar as nibble on a tomato leaf. She decided to take the leaf off as this caterpillar was fascinating enough for some show and tell. "MAMA! Look what I has!" She broadcasted as held up the leaf where the caterpillar sat.

Aragon looked at Anne trying to hold back a coo as she saw the excitement in the little girl's eyes. "Hunny, you shouldn't take creatures from their homes like that. It'd be like if sissy took mama from you." The little girl looked at her caregiver in terror. Everyone was scared of Mary, except her mama. "No! No! No do dat!" Anne hurriedly brought the caterpillar back to where she found it and came runing back to hug her caregiver in tight embrace. Aragon chuckled at the little's antics and ran her fingers through their hair. "It's okay anne, I was just using sissy as a comparison. She will never take me away from you. 

Anne sniffled back the waterworks she almost pulled and went back to playing in the garden. Without paying she turned a corner and slipped in a mud puddle created from the hose splashing muddy water out of the plant boxes. Instead of crying like all other little ones her age, Anne began bursting into laughter. Between the high pain tolerance and her overall love to get messy Anne just continued to play in the mud. Aragon heard the commotion and went over to see what Anne had gotten into and to no surprise was she splashing in mud. It appeared she had even grabbed more wet soil to create more. 

"Oh Anne, my silly little Anne what am i gonna do with you?" Aragon smiled as she picked up her messy little one and headed back to the castle.