11

-Hoseok sighed while going through unorganized papers that were sitting on his desk begging to be sorted

-
Hoseok sighed while going through unorganized papers that were sitting on his desk begging to be sorted.

Hoseok stopped when his office door had been opened without a knock, he assumed it was Namjoon until there was a small shadow figure coming in.

To his surprise it was Jasmine.

'What the actual fuck!'

'Does she not have something else to do?!'

"H-Hoseok sir..?"

"Come in my office without knocking ONE MORE FUCKING TIME JASMINE!"

Jasmine's head fell to the ground as she quickly ran up to Hoseok nearly strapping herself in his lap.

He pulled a gun from his pocket and put it up to her head, "I didn't want to do this Jasmine, but you fucking deserve it. Your fired."

Not a second after he pulled the trigger watching the female body drop to the floor. Blood was dripping from her head and her cries were gone.

Hoseok called his clean up crew and without further ado, the men came and disposed the body and cleaned up the mess.

After a few minutes Namjoon came in with a frown on his face, "HOSEOK?! What did you do?!"

Hoseok slouched in his seat while rolling his eyes, "I told her not to do it again! But she tried it anyway..."

"Seok.. what are we gonna do about her family?! You could go to jail!"

"Joon. We kill people, it's literally part of our job. Did you forget or something?!"

"Ohhh! Cool. Cya!"

Namjoon left.

Hoseok sighed once more and got back to sorting through the papers.

|||
"I wonder what your boyfriend would say about you doing this."

Yoongi rolled his eyes while trying to twist his body on the metal pole.

'Stupid.'

'Don't pay attention to him Yoongi!'

'You don't need to interact with him!'

'Pay attention to one thing only!'

'Stri-'

"How 'bout you come closer baby boy?"

'JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OLD MAN!'

Yoongi finally finished and quickly went to Jin's bathroom, while locking the door.

"Woah! Babes, you okay?!"

"Jin! I'm at a boiling point right now! There is an old ass, dick sucking, pervert out there who won't stop asking me to let him fuck me! I WISH I COULD CALL HOSEOK TO KILL THAT BITCH OF A MAN!"

Jin tilted his head while slightly smiling.

"Maybe you could."

Jin knew exactly what he was doing, because he'd done it before. Before Yoongi came into the club, Jin would get slutty comments from old hungry men who needed to be taught a lesson. Jin called Namjoon and told him about what was going on, not a minute less he pulled up and cold bloodily killed the man. Ignoring everyone around him.

And now it was Yoongi's turn to face a jealous CEO.