twenty seven

RITKACHUK posted a story!

________

________

drat_29 replied to your story!

so that's how it's going to be

you don't gey to telk me
wgat to do

are you drunk?

fuxk you lein
you don't get ti
dk this

incoming call from "asshole"

"What do you want—" Riley hiccuped. "Asshole."

"Riley, don't do this, please don't do this," He pleads, his voice breaking as seeing that post of her and Austin killed him.

"Fuck you, Leon," She spat venomously. "You broke me, I don't do this shit. You did this, you fucking did this to me," She continued but, her voice lost its anger and started to break from sadness. "You hurt me and your comment on my post and act like this isn't your fault. You did this, you make me cry every night, you made me leave Calgary because I couldn't help but resent my brother because of you. Because nobody ever wants Riley, everybody wants the Tkachuk brothers, with good or bad intentions and I always get hurt. You hurt me, Leon, so fuck you for doing this. Never talk to me again."

And she hung up before he could say another word.

So he sat in his bed alone and next to the sheets that smelled like her and wearing the hoodie that
she always stole at night. It was his fault, it was his fault completely. From judging her from when they first met to saying even thinking those things about her brothers. And he was going to fight every second for her because she deserved to be treated like the world, and he was hoping he could be the one to make her feel like that.