-006

« - »

The sound of a door sliding open caught Teddy's attention as he looks over his shoulder and sees Phillip and his friends coming from the back door of his class. Phillip's gaze met his, resulting the former to smirk as he approaches the latter with his so called friends.

“Well, well.” Phillip said as he stops in front of Teddy with a sneer displayed on his face. “Heard you had a go in Noryangjin with Hyeongshin.”

Teddy stays silent, merely glaring at him from the corner of his eyes. The blond clearly wasn't in the mood to deal with any of Phillip's bullshit but of course, the man himself doesn't give a single shit about Teddy and his hatred towards him.

“You got crushed by who you were supposed to beat,” The ravenet said lowly, referring to Teddy's loss against Gray. “And beat the fuckers who were supposed to crush you. I mean, it's good entertainment, I'll admit.” He adds with a mocking laugh.

“I bet [Name] also laughed at your irony.” Teddy slightly flinches at the mention of the [Hair Color] haired girl's name, gritting his teeth in anger. He knew that already, she was the reason why he couldn't sleep last night. “Oh well, it doesn't matter if you're not close in the first place, is it?”

Phillip smirks, well that hit a nerve.

“Anyway,” Phillips turns his back against the blond with a wave. “Don't give up and keep flailing around.”

Teddy could only clenches his fists as he glares holes into the back of Phillip's head.

TEDDY JIN ANSWER THE CALL AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSI—

Everyone in the class flinch at the loud ringtone of Teddy's phone— even the man himself flinched and quickly turns his ringtone volume down. Cheeks burning in embarrassment, the blond stands up from his seat and quickly exit the classroom.

Phillip, who obviously heard the ringtone, snaps his head towards the door that Teddy disappeared to in shock. With wide eyes, he watches the blond answering the phone through the window.

He saw the blond flinches as he quickly brings his phone away from his ear, as if someone just screamed at him by the phone. Phillip heard him saying something along the line of 'Yeah, yeah. I'll unblock you.' or something like that.

That was [Name]'s voice.

As his ringtone for her calls.

He didn't know Teddy and [Name] grew closer after their first meeting. Did they hung out after their meeting at the bar? When did they exchanged number? How did they even met each other after their first meeting? Surely it was just a pure coincidence, right?

But.. they must be so close for [Name] to made a special ringtone for him.

• • •

“What's this?” [Name] asks as she was handed a black leather jacket from her platinum blond friend.

“Use that so no one would bother or mess with you.” Donald said, sitting on the couch in front of the girl. “It's a jacket from the K Coorporation.”

“Okay.. and?” [Name] asks slowly, inspecting the jacket in her hand. “Looks nice. But are you really expecting me to wear this?” She asks with an eyebrow raised in a judging way.

Donald presses his lips into a thin lie, raising an eyebrow. “Yes?” He answers, unsure.

“It has no pocket and you're expecting me to wear this?!”