uncles home.

The walk home was long to edd, even though his house was right across the street. There was something off, a bad feeling he couldn't shake. Then he noticed it. The once dark blue broke down car in his drive way. Edd wanted to run but knew he had to come home. He slowly opened the door, the strong smell of alcohol hitting him. All the lights were off but someone was home, someone horrible, Edd's uncle. "Who's hear?!" Edd heard a loud scratchy voice sound from the living room. Edd stayed quiet but still walked up to his drunken uncle. The vary reason edd was this way was because his uncle. "Oh its just you" "who else?" Edd retorted. His uncle snickered. "I just wanted to see my favorite boy, that's all. Come hear." He pat his lap, telling edd he wanted him to sit there. Edd took a step back, his eyes full of fear. "No!" Edd yelled, this making his uncle pissed. "The fuck you say?" The dirty blond man stood up, towering over edd. Edd took this chance and ran up the stares to his room, locking the door. Seconds later the door was kicked down and edd was meet with a large blow to the face. "Learn your lesson" was the last thing edd heard as he blacked out.
------------------------------------------------------
The next morning edd woke up with a sharp pain in his face and other places... The older man was already gone by the time to.
So edd just silently let the tears fall.