suicidal Edd

Hey wait up Kev! I'm coming with you, Nazz took my hand and tugged it.

No you should go back to clas- hey what's in your pocket? I reached down and pulled out a old sock thing, with a huge rip in the side. Is this Edwards hat?? y-yea its good luck,...I grabbed it earlier when he ran thru the library, She shrugged and smiled.

thanks dude, I saw her watch me walk off, its kinda sad that were both gay...we could off been a awesome couple. after a few minutes of intense running and panting, I came to the yellow wood house. No lights were on but the door was wide open. weird... I slowly step in, not bothering to knock. a loud crash came from the back bedroom followed by sobs, I made my way to the door, pushing it open. Edd laid on the ground with a broken jar next to him and blood soaking his arm. OH MY GOD EDD!!!, I screamed falling next to him and holding his limp, pale body. HELP!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! tears streaming down my eyes as I dragged him to the bath room. I ran to the living room, picking up the phone was hard because I was shaking so much.

~

operator- 911 what's your emergency?

please he's not breathing!!!

operator- were on our way

~

I drop the phone and ran back to the bathroom. Edd looked like he was sleeping in a pool of roses, so peaceful. i look to see a large gash in his wrist- oh no did he?! *I cover my mouth with my hands.

(he's not dead)