chapter 1

Of course ____ has known Matthias Køhler her whole life, at least seemed like it. He was always the wild one, the one to experiment with new things, new people.
It seemed like forever since you have seen him in person, the only kind of contact you both have was literally Skype, or on your phone that constantly cuts out. He didn't really change over the years, he still was that same wild Danish man you have known since kindergarten. ____ still loved him the same as friends; Matthias was always there for you, but these past few years he has been busy with life, at least what you predict.

____ threw herself on her queen sized bed, stretching out; ____ had spent all day with her sister, hearing about her love life and all this drama. It wasn't her favorite, but hey, at least she got to see her sister. After all they did get to go shopping, which ____ didn't have to pay for. She heard a noise, looking over to see it was her computer, ' probably Matthias ' ____ thought, practically dragging herself up and sitting down at her desk.

She opened the computer and answered the Skype call. ____ smiled in the camera, waving a bit. " Hey! " you say, smiling brightly. " Hej ____ ! " he said, leaning forward into the computer. " How are you? " she asked, her hand resting on her chin. " Good, you? " he asked, his voice still deep as always. " Great. " said ____, seeing a figure in the background. Leaning forward, her ( e/c ) eyes squinted, trying to see who it was. The Danish man looked behind him as the girl I'm the background came up and put her arms around him, waving. " Oh - I forgot to tell you, ____ " he said, an uneasy look on his face, but at the same time he was happy. " We are getting married soon! Isn't that great?! " he grinned widely, his white teeth gleaming so brightly. It was such a shock to ____. This whole time they have talked, almost everyday, he hasn't told her a thing about this. It took the ( h/c ) haired girl to react, the only thing she felt was shocked. " Wow! That's - great! " she smiled, though it sort of false. ' she's beautiful. . ' thought ____, watching the model like women. Matthias always got the nice looking girls, models perhaps.

____ laid in bed, staring up at the white ceiling. " He's getting married . . " she whispered to herself, her eye brows forming a sad look. " But why? " she asked herself. " Why didn't he tell me. .? " ____ couldn't get over the fact that he just told her. Why did he have such a uneasy look on his face when he told her? That's what messed with her head. He should be happy, no doubt he isn't. She closed her eyes and tried to be happy for him, she wanted to really, but something wouldn't let her.

The next morning ____ went to the store to get groceries, she was out of food. When she got back home she sat on her couch and debated on what to do, she hasn't left her house to do anything in awhile. After a little while of thinking she decided to go jogging - which wasn't like her at all.

She ran, getting out of breath pretty quick. She stopped in a liquor store and got a pack of gum and a water bottle, it seemed to be the only place that was close.
____ ended up walking, going in stores, watching the sun slowly go down. She pulled out her phone and realized it was almost dinner - how long has she been out?! That was more exercise she got in a week. It was a nice day, not to cold nor to hot. ____ sat on the grimy floor, her legs pulled somewhat to her chest. She watched the sunset, letting out a small sigh, resting her head on her knees. The sun slowly drifted away, the orange and yellow colors almost dissapearing.

____ got home around 7, which was a good time to eat dinner. While she cooked she thought about something that wouldn't leave her head.

Matthias

Is

Getting

Married. .

Why did she even care what he did? Not even she could answer such a question. ____ wanted herself to stop thinking about it and just be happy, but she couldn't. But would they still be friends? Will they still have that strong connection they always shared? Will they? Will he even remember her? ____ leaned agaisnt the counter, her arms crossed over her chest. She felt her eyes water, but a smile was on her face, what was she going to do?

{ I hope you guys enjoyed the story~ please vote and comment for next chapter! This story is dedicated to _SenpaiTrioHungary_}