Dadda || 03

this bts 👇

oh and jungkook is riri's dad ;) the some of the boys have a family too, but not all

the some of the boys have a family too, but not all.

<pls don't be a silent reader>

__

"cha'ley!" aera climbs down the couch, walking towards the playful dog who waggles his tail, barking a few times as he circles about his place and licks the child's face, making her laugh.

the dog sits down, glancing at aera who crouches down along with him and giggles, holding her hand out for him. charley places his right paw on her palm, making her smile as she holds another hand now for the dog and he understands the mission, quickly putting out his left paw. aera gives the canine a hug, patting his back before climbing on him, her tiny hands clutching on the soft fur on the back of his neck.

"le's go cha'ley," aera mumbles.

charley stares at the child for a while before letting out a breath and walks towards the couch where his saviour is sitting. he barks once, gaining attention from the guy, chuckling on seeing his daughter on the dog's back, "aish, aera don't sit on charley."

"no, cha'ley is playing wid me." aera huffs, pushing jungkook's hand away when he tries to bring her down. she whines, hugging the dog tightly, "cha'ley..."

charley barks in response, taking a step back and sits on one corner away from any of the boys, getting an amused look from jungkook who crosses his arms on his chest, facing his daughter and her best friend, "yeah? what do you think you're doing?" jungkook speaks to charley, getting another bark in response as the canine stands up after shifting the child to his side.

"woah! look at you," jungkook exclaims, crouching in front of german shepherd and pets his head, "i get it you're really protective of aera, but against me? c'mon buddy, i'm not kidnapping her."

charley barks at him, wagging his tail and licks jungkook's face, making him chuckle lightly. he shifts to his side, pulling the three-year-old towards him and stands up, carrying her in his arms, "are we ready to go?" he asks, fixing her clothes.

"riri and daddy goin' out!"

"yes, who else is going with us?"

"uncle jinnie, uncle hobi, uncle yoo'gi, and daddy and mamma and auntie and! and! taetae! and oppa!"

"right,"

"cha'ley too!" she wriggles in his arms, earning an amused look from jungkook as he leaves her on her feet and watches the toddler running to get charley's leash. "cha'ley, sit," her little voice orders and the dog obeys, sitting on his place, letting the child try and secure the leash to the collar on his neck.

"dadda..." her lips mould into a pout, holding the leash towards jungkook as she fails to attach it to charley.

"we don't need that right now, honey." the father says, patting her head and keeps the leash in one of the bags.