Ladybug and Chat Noir (Origins- Part One)

Scene: Hawkmoth's lair

Hawkmoth: Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the Ladybug, which provides the power of creation; and the Chat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power. I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!

"Who is that creep?" Alix asked, trying to see his face.

"Hawkmoth."

Both Adrien and Marinette replied at the same time, leaning forward in their seats. Everyone looked at them, confused on how they knew the answer so quickly. They looked at each other, wondering the same thing until they noticed everyone else staring.

They both started stuttering out a response until they said in unison.

"He just looks like the bad guy!"

Everyone started laughing at their antics except Chloe and the last row.

I am not a creep! Gabriel thought.

Nooroo: But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!

Inside Adrien's jacket, Plagg could also see and hear the screen very well. Poor Nooroo... He thought.

Hawkmoth: I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again.

Nooroo: The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!

"Dude! That's so cool!" Nino exclaimed but after seeing the glares thrown his way, cringed.

"Well, I mean... If a dude that wasn't Hawkmoth, had it..." He chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

Hawkmoth: And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?

Nooroo: But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!

Master Fu shook his head sadly.

Hawkmoth: I must have this absolute power! (Pointing at Nooroo) Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.

Now, it was Tikki's turn to miss the kwami.

Nooroo: (sadly) Yes, master.

Hawkmoth: (puts on the brooch) Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! (transforms into Hawk Moth) From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawkmoth! (laughs evilly)

Rose gasped as Hawkmoth was shown.

Scene: Master Fu's

(Wayzz wakes up and senses something is wrong.)

Wayzz: Master, Master! (customer hears Wayzz; looks up)

Nino perked up at seeing his kwami.

Master Fu: Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master... (begins pushing customer out the door) Thank you for coming, see you again next week!

Adrien and a few others chuckled at Master Fu's attempt to save Wayzz's identity. Although all, except Adrien, Marinette, Master Fu, Gabriel, and Natalie, wondered what an old man was doing with a kwami. At least those who knew what a kwami was did.