1

It was a sunny summer day when two men in a house were looking through some boxes.

"I can't believe dad has a lot of trash.", said one of the males, looking through the pictures in his hand. Seeing pictures of him and his brother as young.

"You know, that likes to collect stuff.", said his brother, carrying some boxes from the basement. The brown haired male nodded.

"Look:", said the male, giggling as he showed a picture of them when they were babies. His brother took the picture and giggled.

"Why did he keep that?", asked the black haired male. The brown haired male shook his shoulders.

"I don't know...probably for memories.", said the male. His brother nodded and looked at the picture. The brown haired male looked at the albums, a brown photo album catching his attention. "Hobi....do you remember this?", asked the male, looking at the old brown album. His brother looked at the album and shook his head.

"Never...it must be really old,"said Hobi. His brother looked through the album, his eyes widening.

"Look."; he said, tugging at his brother's shirt. The male groaned and walked up to him, looking at him annoyed.

"What?", he asked. His brother showed a picture, surprising him. "What the fuck?", asked Hobi, his eyes wide in shock. "Let me look at that.", he said and snatched the photo from his brother's arms.

In the album were tons of pictures of their father, young and happy. In all the pictures he was always with the same male, a long and dimpled guy, there were pictures of them kissing, out on the fields or in the woods. The brothers looked at each other in shock.

They were definitely not only friends.

"It's better if we ask dad.", said Hobi. His brother nodded before running up the stairs to their father's room.

"Dad!"; yelled the younger, opening the door. Their father was sitting by his computer, he looked at his sons.

"Is something wrong?", asked their father, sensing that something was wrong.

"So...we were looking through your boxes and we saw this album.."; said Hobi. Their father raised his eyebrow before his eyes lit up at the sight of the brown album.

"Let me see that.", said their father. They gave the album to their father, watching as a smile came up on his face.

"Well..this is going to take awhile to explain."; said their father, a gummy smile being shown on his face.

"You look weird."

There was a long silence between the young boys, a young Yoongi was in his garden playing and stared at a boy, his head poking out of the fence. He looked at the boy confused.

"Well that was rude.", said Yoongi. The boy looked at Yoongi in silence for a minute.

"What are you doing?", asked the boy. Yoongi scoffed.

"Well you see, I am playing with my dog."; said Yoongi, referring to the tree dog he had in his hand.

"That is not a dog, I have a real dog, his name is Hea."; said the boy. Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"That is a weird name."; said Yoongi.

"I know...my little sister chose it, she is like four.", said the boy. Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued playing with his dog.

"Can I play with you?", asked the boy. Yoongi groaned and looked at the boy.

"Why do you want that? Don't you have a dog to play with?", asked Yoongi. The boy shook his head.