3

Finally by the pond the couple could relax, letting their tears come.

Yoongi was fast to hug Namjoon, kissing him with love. Namjoon held Yoongi tight, crying his life out.

The next morning they walked to the small hospital, fixing themself.

After the visit to the hospital they left the town.

It has now been two months since the couple got kicked out and nothing was easy. Words about their relationship have been spread around the town, making them get a lot of disgusted stares from people.

Yoongi was in photoshop, trying to print out the pictures they took over the past two months.

"Here, fag.", said the man at the counter. Yoongi only glared at the man before taking the photos and left the shop.

"I have the photos.", said Yoongi, waving them in the air.

"Let me look.", said Namjoon, excited to see the pictures. He grabbed the pictures and looked at them, a smile showing on his face.

The couple was currently in Daegu, they were trying their best to get to Seoul to get work. Plus Seoul is a city where they don't have to hide their love. Namjoon giggled as he looked at the picture and he showed it to Yoongi with a smile. The picture was of Namjoon and Yoongi, the first picture they took as a couple. They were naked with smiles on their faces.

Yoongi giggled a little.

A month later the couple was finally in Seoul, making the couple excited. But it was hard getting an apartment, a lot of people didn't want to hire out their place to some fags, so they had to pretend that they were friends.

They couple spent 5 years in Seoul, living their best lives. Namjoon was a teacher while Yoongi worked in the office. At nights the couple would cuddle or make love.

Yoongi was in his office when he got a call.

"Yoongi....I...I just wanted to say that I love you."; said Namjoon. Yoongi was quiet, he felt like something was wrong.

"I love you too...is something wrong?", asked Yoongi. Namjoon sighed.

"So...I will talk about it when you come home, okay? I love you, I got to do something.", said Namjoon, ending the call. Yoongi looked at the phone confused, something wasn't right. The rest of his work day he was worried, wondering what was wrong.

He was quick to come home, when he opened the door he was met by the sight of Namjoon, holding a luggage. Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight.

"Did I do something wrong?", asked Yoongi. Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

"...I got a call from mom..."; said Namjoon. Yoongi knew what was happening.

"Namjoon, I told you that you shouldn't listen to her."; said Yoongi angrily. Namjoon smiled sadly at Yoongi.

"I have to Yoongi...I don't want her to be disappointed with me..she doesn't want this. So we have to break up.", said Namjoon, slowly tearing up.

"Jin, I don't give a fuck about your mom, she is a bad person. If she doesn't support you for being who you are, she is not your mother!",yelled Yoongi, tears escaping his eyes.

"Yoongi, you don't get it. If we don't break up, they are going to hurt you.", said Namjoon.

"I don't care, as long as I get to be with you...I would do anything to keep you happy.."; said Yoongi. Namjoon walked up to Yoongi, pressing their lips together before pulling away, tears streaming down his face.

"Then...let me go..", said Namjoon. Yoongi was left speechless. He felt as his broke, he was losing Namjoon, he was losing his love. "I love you."; said Namjoon before leaving Yoongi.

Ever since then Yoongi never saw his lover again, he never saw Namjoon again and probably never again.

From then on Yoongi had to get married to a woman and got kids, deciding to hide his love from Namjoon. But he still had the pictures, memories of his true love.

"Wow......so you haven't met him since then?", asked Hobi. Yoongi nodded, a smile on his face.

"I still miss him....we loved each other at a time where it was bad.", said Yoongi, tears slowly forming in his eyes. "I love your mom, boys. I really do, I don't deserve her. But sadly...she can't beat my first love.", said Yoongi. He looked at his sons, tears in their eyes.

A few months later Yoongi sadly passed away as he died in his sleep.

At the funeral was his friends and his family, saying their final goodbye to Yoongi.

On the side was an old man, looking at the black chest sink into the ground. Tears formed in his eyes.

"I love you."