𝘋𝘖 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒

𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 - 𝙇𝙞𝙪𝙚
▶︎ ●──── 𝟬:𝟮𝟱

𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 - 𝙇𝙞𝙪𝙚 ▶︎ ●──── 𝟬:𝟮𝟱

[Y/N's POV]

I Walk into the house around 11:30 at night and when I quietly open the closet next to the TV the lights immediately cut on and I turn around in fear.

It was Just Lennon, thank god.

He went and Shut the door and locked all of the locks. Oh I forgot to mention, I had more than one lock.

"You're late." He said in a monotone voice, I turned to him with a mischievous smile and he crosses his arms with a disappointed look on his face.

"I got your favorite..?" I say holding up the two bags of his favorite food, he continues to stare me down.

He sighs, "I was worried!" He says while hugging my waist, I hug him back pulling him close, "Did you check all the windows?" I questioned him, he nodded and took the two bags and walked into the kitchen, turning the light on I turned the off in the living room.

"Remember, if you don't want to be seen-" he cuts you off.

"Don't leave the lights on."

"Don't ever call out anyone's name only if it's me."

"Don't ever call out anyone's name only if it's you."

"Always be on alert."

"Always be on Alert."

"Don't fall for traps. Check first."

"Don't fall for traps, check first."

"Remember: I love you, even if I'm Dead."

"I'll always remember, Y/N. Cause I love you too, and thank you for stepping in."

"Of course. Now get some sleep bud."

⁺◛˖˖◛⁺

Lennon was now sleep, I was on the couch watching TV and then all of a sudden my TV glitched.

"...Has- Has this happened before?" I question to myself, then I check behind the TV, nothing seemed to be wrong.

Then once I got back to the TV I saw some type of angel, his hair was a golden blond and blue eyes.

Who was this?

(Credit: ?)

"I know what you love~" the static-y voice says, I grab the nearest weapon to me and keep it behind my back.

"Don't even think twice about trying to come near Lennon." The werid angel alternate chuckles.

"I'm not here for Lennon." He laughs again and points his fingers to the screen.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂." My eyes widen and he just continues to stare at me, somehow he had this...this lovesickness in his eyes.

"Wha-? What?" He continues to speak, looking at you non-stop.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻." Then the TV went out, I was shook for the first time, whatever that thing was...is surely still after me.

And has been watching me and Lennon for awhile and I don't know why but I'm definitely not letting it touch Lennon.

Better think twice before coming near me.

After seven years in training I'm more prepared than ever.

Just waiting for...the right time...