𝘈 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘌

Finally, finally you were able to escape that hell

Finally, finally you were able to escape that hell. Finally you could get back to Lennon. Finally.

He was angry, so when you escaped you could hear his loud echoing shouts and his voice didn't sound the same anymore.

His voice sounded more like static. You couldn't hear much of what he was saying. You were walking on a road, barefooted and shredded clothes.

It was early in the morning, You were just so happy to feel the air.

SCHOOL 12:37

Lennon sat at his desk, all the others chatting while he began to write down some notes, "hey!" He heard someone yell, he turned to the sound of the voice and saw it was a girl with brown hair.

"..And you are?" He asked, eyes glancing at her, "I'm Angel!" The girl said, she sounded annoying already and her tone sounded fake.

He could see a few girls laughing and giggling to each other, this must've been a dare, he scoffed.

"Maybe don't have your little preppy friends put you up to some nonsense cause then you'll realize who's talking about you behind your back, take my advice And learn a thing or two and focus on going to college." He hissed, grabbing his bag and walking out of the classroom, the door slamming behind him.

He was right, her friends are fake but she can't even see it cause maybe she's the same way.

As Lennon walked down the school halls, he could see the jocks talking to one another, "Hey, freak!" He heard Marcus yell, Marcus was Lennon's bully.

"Why the fuck did I see you talking with my girlfriend?" Marcus asked, making Lennon's eyes go wide, "The hell? She came up to me first and tried to do a damn dare, a dare her fake friends forced her to do!" Lennon yelled, Marcus eyes flared with anger and he grabbed Lennon by the shirt.

"You've been getting on my nerves a lot lately you little shit, I think it's time I show you a lesson." Marcus said, he yanked Lennon by the hair and bashed his face into the locker, Lennon grunted in pain.

Three people brought their camcorders out and recorded the fight that was currently happening, Lennon tried to get out of Marcus grasp but he only held him tighter, he then slammed Lennon on the ground making Lennon wail in pain.

"You little piece of shit, if I see you talking to her again I swear I'm gonna make you suffer next time, you hear me?" Marcus yelled, Lennon didn't respond as he was curling into a fetal position, "I SAID DO YOU HEAR?!" Marcus yelled, "I HEAR!" Lennon yelled back.

He hated this school so much, he just wants you back.