2

Going through all the earrings she took out a big jhumka and wore it..

Looking at the mirror she took out the earring again for the 10th time.. Not able to decide which one to wear exactly..

And this stupid electricity is another thing.. Its coming and going every 5 minutes..

"Mishtiiiiiiiiiii "

She heard her brother yelling from his room..

"Whatttttt "

She also yelled with full force and fanned herself as her makeup was melting a bit with the hot temperature

"Get ready and come soon.. "

Her brother shouted as she still couldn’t decide what to wear for jewellery

"Mishtiii.. Ur brother went and look at u..  "

Her mother yelled at her as she entered the room..

"Ma..even u r not ready.. And shouting at me..huh.."

Mishti said making a face as she wore the bangles..

"I will just wear a saree in 5 minutes and look at u..u started this morning.. "

"Atleast dont lie Ma.. I started at 10.. "

"And its 12:30 now.. I am giving u only 10 minutes.. If u can't then u wont go.."

Her mother said taking a saree from almirah and went to washroom..

Making a face at her mother she quickly took a jhumka and wore it..

Taking her dupatta she completed her look and watched her reflection..  It looks nice..she looks good..

As she was wearing her jhumka her mother came out of washroom wearing a silk saree and quickly did her hair and make up..

"Just look at u.. Still u r not done and i am fully ready.."

"Yeah yeah now come.."

Mishti said as she got up and took her purse and went toward the living room..

"Maaa.. Now y r u late.."

"I was taking the gifts.. "

Her mother said with angry glares and took out lock and key..

"Call ur brother and say to send the vehicle "
Mishti took out her phone and told her brother to send it..

"What will Ritvik and his mother say.. We live just 10 minutes away and we r the one to be late.. All bcz of u.."

Her mother kept saying as they were ascending the stairs..

"U got ready the last minute.. "

"I was working since morning.. But no u wont help even a bit. "

"Just ask me..i will do.."

"Ask u.. Y can't u do something on ur own.."

As they came down the ride was here..

It was Ritviks sisters wedding.. She was his twin sis and Only a few of his friends were invited..

As they reached their house the car stopped..  She got out of the car as her eyes fell on the beautiful decoration..

Ritviks house was one of most beautiful house in their area.. It was a big bunglo with a big really big garden and even a big pool.. The arrangements were done in the side garden..

Here he lived with his Parents, sister,one brother and his wife and his uncles family..  And his brothers wife was her mothers cousins daughter..

As they went inside her brother came and took them to the main hall..