3

The sun was hiding behind the clouds creating a dark atmosphere and heavy winds blowing as she got out the building..

It was a Saturday evening and she just finished her 3 hour long coaching class..

Breathing heavily she sighed as the students were leaving the building..

"Mishti..  R u sure ur driver will come.. Let me drop u.."

Said shanaya her bff with a look of concern..

Smiling a lil she shook her head..

"No.. Mama already booked the cab.. It will be here any moment.. "

"Ok..but msg me the cab number ok.."

Shanya said with a stern look and Mishti nodded..

"Ok baba Shanu.. Now just leave.. "

"Its gonna rain.. So dont try to be shradha kapoor..stay in the shade.."

Shanaya said laughing as mishti shook her head laughing at her and waved her bye as she walked toward the shade right beside the ground floor.. She sat on the swing and took out her phone..

She was scrolling through facebook when she heard a familiar voice talking to someone.. 

Looking up her eyes fell on Ritwik  as he was walking out of the lift..

She blinked twice as her eyes fell on him.. His face was covered in sweat and tension was visible on his face.. He was yelling at someone on the phone as a few students were following him..

As he got out of the building his eyes fell on her for a sec..

Her eyes lit up with excitement as she was about to get up but he walked away toward the gate..

Her face fell as she kept looking at his retreating back..

Maybe he didn’t recognise her.. 😔

She was again scrolling through her phone when she felt someone walking toward her..

Looking up her eyes met with him.. He was walking toward her..

Act normal.. Act normal.. Act normal..

Oh no.. Shit shit shit..  Ahhh..

Her eyes went toward her dress..

Really..really mishti.. U are wearing this stupid black kurti and hair like a crow nest and he walking toward u.. Ahhh..

Her brain suddenly stopped working as her heart beat went too fast..

Her face became pale as Ritvwik stood infront of her.. She was sure he could hear how fast her heartbeat was..

"Hey.. Here for coaching? "

Ritwik said with a polite smile as she looked at him frozen..

He stared at her for a second then sat beside her..

He took a deep breathe and then looked at her..

"Do u have some water..?"

Ritwik said with a tired voice..she could understand it even though he tried not to show it..

She quickly searched her bag and took out her water bottle..

Quickly giving him she again looked forward..

As he was gulping the water she checked him out from corner of her eyes..

As he finished it he thanked her giving the bottle back..

"So u still Didn't ans me at all.."

Mishti looked at him still as he laughed a bit..

She got out of her zone and gulped some saliva..