My world (내 세상)

"Bae Irene," Jin said standing from her back.

"Oh, hello. Jin" Irene greeted him with a smile.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" Jin asked smiling brightly at her.

"Sure, I would love to." Irene agreed.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

Suddenly, Jin's phone rang.

"Oh, Jisoo. Why do you call me?" Jin asked answering the call.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Jisoo asked smiling.

"I'm at the shooting," Jin answered her question.

"Ok, Oppa. Let's have lunch. I'm already at the restaurant." Jisoo said smiling as she checked her watch.

"Ok, Jisoo. At our old place?" Jin asked.

"Yes, Oppa. Come quickly. I have to go somewhere after eating." Jisoo smiled.

"Okay. Your Oppa will come quickly for you." Jin said and chuckled.

Jisoo also chuckled and said," Just come quickly, Oppa."

"Okay. I will end the call." Jin said and ended the call.

After ending it, Jin turned to Irene and smiled, "So let's meet at night. I will send you the message."

"Okay." Irene smiled.

And Jin left from there with a smile. On the way to the restaurant, he was smiling.

"She's still beautiful as always." Jin smiled and looked at the view which is outside the window.

"Jisoo, "Jin called out as he entered the VIP ROOM of the restaurant.

"Oppa, let's eat. I'm so hungry."Jisoo said with a pout.

"Order your favourite food. I'm not that much hungry." Jin smiled as he sat down.

"Okay, Oppa. Is there a happy thing? You keep smiling nonstop since I met you today." Jisoo asked Jin as she looked at him.

"Omm, Jisoo." Jin agreed with a smile and he added, "Jisoo, what do the girls like?"

"Suddenly, why do you ask that question?" Jisoo said looking at the menu book to order food.

"I think I'm in love," Jin said smiling looking down with embarrassment.

When Jin said those words, Jisoo felt disappointed and held the menu book tightly as she bit her lips not to leave the tear.

"Flowers. Most girls love flowers." Jisoo whispered still looking at the menu book with sad eyes.

"Thanks for your advice, my younger sister," Jin said as he patted her head.

"You're welcome, Oppa." Jisoo smiled due to the pain.

And then, Jisoo ordered the food and they both enjoyed the food as well.

Jisoo's pov;
I was going somewhere else with a sad heart. I know that I have to be happy for him but my heart didn't want that.

The car was stopped at the graveyard. Jisoo left the car with a bouquet.

"Mom, I'm here." Jisoo smiled as she put down the flowers.

"Mom, how are you? For me, I was okay but not today. Jin Oppa said that he was falling in love. Who is that lucky girl he loves?" Jisoo said while her tears were falling.

"Mom, I miss you. But I'm still finding the murderer who killed you. Sorry for not being a great daughter." Jisoo said with tears kneeling.

"Mom, but I promise you. I will find the murderer." Jisoo said wiping her tears.