CHAPTER 8

LORENZO'S POV:

As soon as i reached the office, Gia sprinted out of the car,much like Usain Bolt because apparently she was supposed to hand in a file work 10 mins ago and she is late now. She blames me though.

I try to squeeze myself in, in the elevator. What are you all doing up in here anyways? God, why don't humans just go extinct. Dinasaurs totally deserved to live.

My not so human thoughts were interrupted by the most vile woman in the entire office, Lidia. Lidia was famous for her petty thirst traps she has used on every other man in the entire office.

However, for now her eyes were stuck on Niccõ. But even behind his back, she would still fuck other men knowing Niccõ didn't give a flying fuck about her. She even tried to seduce me and me, being me, i fucked the living daylights out of her and then ignored her existence like Niccõ, not very proud of it y'all. We will talk more about her later.

I was submerged in my workload when i realised that only 5 mins were left before lunch break. I decided to head towards Niccõ's office because it's located all the way in the other building opposite to mine.

Yes, this company has four buildings in total. Holy shit right! However, all of the buildings were connected with a glass bridge that made it easier to navigate through the buildings. Lucky for me, the bridge that connects my building to Niccõ's directly opens on his floor.

It was lunch break and i was sweating my glands out thinking about the possibilities of Niccõ torturing me

It was lunch break and i was sweating my glands out thinking about the possibilities of Niccõ torturing me. I didn't do anything i can remember but did i??
I had no clue and i only had one way to find out.
I knocked on his door and he asked me to come in but oh boy, i could tell he was pissed.
For the love of Pete, don't kill me Niccõ......

Niccõ POV:

Lorenzo entered my office and i could practically see sweat beads dripping from his forehead. Maybe he already got a hint? Could he? No, it wouldn't be possible.

"Do you know why i called you in today, Enzo?" I asked calmly.

"No man, not a clue. I am sweating like a pig so if you are going to fire me or fire me, please make it quick. Either ways, don't make me sweat so much", he said groaning.

"Drama queen", i scoffed.
"I called you here today to talk about that new girl. Uh, Giorgia. Do you know her?", I asked him.

"Obviously dude, i love her. She is family. Infact, tell you what, i am going to introduce you guys. Damnn, that's what this is about? You got me all tensed for nothing", he said nonchalantly.

"It matter goddamnit", i practically growled at him but upon realising what i just did, i tried to compose myself.

"What do you mean? Did she do something?" He asks all concerned.
"No, but i wanted to do a background check on her. What if she is associated with the police or detectives that are at my tail even as we speak Enzo. I saw her getting into your car yesterday and i just had to ask you. You didn't even tell me about your new plaything? What's wrong with you?" I ask him whispering the last part mostly to myself.

"Oh, no no no no no no nooooooo", he said and started laughing like a maniac. Did i say something funny? I believe not.

I stand up with a thud on my desk and glare at him. He immediately stops laughing but i still find him grinning.

Short pov of lorenzo:

I was practically snickering. I couldn't even control my laughter. I mean, where did he get that ridiculous idea from?  Buttttt wait....maybe it isn't that ridiculous afterall?

"No, she is my girlfriend Niccõ not a plaything. I am over all that now. I am very serious about her", i said with a smile.

"Oh. Okay. Why didn't you tell me?", He asks.
"Well, i was planning to. Well, would you like to go out with us today??" I ask him all excited.

"Yeah sure. I would love that. If that is all, you can leave Enzo", he said in a monotone.

I turn around and leave smirking. Tonight was going to be fun. A lot of fun.

             ______________________

HELLO LOVELIESSSSSS!!!!

DID YOU LIKE IT?? DO YOU THINK ENZO IS JOKING? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GIA AND ENZO?
I AM CURIOUS TOO;)