꧁Prologue꧂

Never once in my life I've thought of a happy ending.

How would it feel like? Would I be able to make it there? Will the love of my life lead me to that ending? All these questions were answered as I married my love, James Robinson.

Lovers since high school. Cliche right? He is my everything from anything he does.

Until one day.

"Babe I can explain!"

All happy endings come to an end. He was clearly drunk but the intentions were real. A couple weeks after the 'entanglement', we started to become distant. A bond for more than 3 years gone. Down the drain.

Never once have I thought of leaving him for what he did because I thought he could change. For as long as I've known him in our marriage, my cooking and sex only made him happy. But did I seem to care? No. And that was the issue.

"I just want to know why you aren't paying attention to me that's all James."

"You know how work is Jasmine... I'm really stressed and I want you to know that. But you constantly coming at me isn't solving anything."

What should I do? I love him but he can change...right?

.

I think I like where this one is going so you guys just give me some time on the other ones since a lot of chapters have been made ;) love you -Kenny