Chapter 001: Get it together..

***Quick Introduction to our fine main character***
- Jasmine 'Miles' Robinson

***Quick Introduction to our fine main character***- Jasmine 'Miles' Robinson

•5'9

•Married to James Robinson (kept her original last name)
•Mother runs an antique business
•Can have a attitude effortlessly but usually calm
•Listens to mostly Neo-soul and R&B music
•25

***Back to the Story***

"So yes I do believe that this should accommodate our business to expand more in area B than in area C." It was silent in the room but was filled with hmmms' and nods.

"Mrs. Robinson I believe this idea is doable so in that case you have my word for this project."He began to applaud and so did the other clients in the room. Jasmine smiled to herself as yet another accomplishment was done.

"Thank you Mr. Garrison. I truly appreciate it." They shook hands with each other and each went their separate ways.

It's a whole load on being apart of a marketing business and knowing finance but presenting them had to be the least favorite part. "At least I don't have to lose any more sleep." She sighed as she gathered her things and also left the room.

"Great Job on the presentation love!" This is Jasmines friend Rainey. "Thank you girl! You do not know how relieving it is to get over that." She smiled.

(This is Rainey)"Girl yes

(This is Rainey)
"Girl yes. You want to come with me to get some drinks?" Jasmine rolled her eyes. "You know how you are when you're drunk." She said. "As if you're not better."

Rainey and Jasmine had a sibling bond like day one type relationship. If Jasmine was in some rough shit Rainey would be there to back her up and vice versa. "So how's things with James?"

"Well we're great! His job is giving him a higher position so I'm happy for him." Rainey took a look at Jasmine. "You lying Jazy?" She questioned quickly.

"Why would I be lying?"

"Mhm I know how you get when you're lying."

"Well i don't know what you're on but I'm not."
Rainey shrugged as she opened the door to the BMW. "Now when something comes up I don't wanna hear it love." Jasmine hit her playfully. "I'll call you later girl bye."

Jasmine headed home which was a good 10-15 minute drive. That's one thing you loved about your home and job.

She pulled in the driveway of your home. It was a nice place. It was a studio-family house if it made sense. James was apart of a huge record that worked with companies such as Young Money and others like that.

"Welcome Home Mrs. Robinson." One of the maids greeted. Nodding to her as she made her way to her room. As Jasmine made her way up the stairs, she heard a loud bass coming from one of the rooms. "Must be him working again." She said covering her ears.

Before she could even open the door to master room she heard something else coming from the room. "I know damn well..." Anger filled Jasmine as she angrily walked towards the door yanking it open. "Fucking asshole." She cursed under her breath.

***Jasmines Perspective***

There was some light-skinned chick all on James. I took a closer look to see a bunch of reddish purple marks all on his neck.

"So! How was work James!" I shouted. His head turned quickly.

"Listen it's not what it looks-"

"Don't give me that shit. And you- you just leave before I hurt you." I pointed at the girl.

When the girl got up and went through the door, I jammed her in the back causing her to fall. "Bitch."

It was silent. James looking at me, me looking at James. I walked over to him with a emotionless look on my face. "I can explain..."

*SMACK*

"No you can't. You say that every single fucking time and you don't mean it. If you want to leave then leave." I said plainly. All he did was look at the ground like a punk. "It's just the fact you've been at work and I don't receive attention anymore. It's already frustrating enough Jasmine!"

I just looked at him.

"One thing led to another..." He said trying to force out a tear.

Turning my head I saw a good bag of weed and some '40s sitting around the studio. "I'm tired of you and your shit James. Trying my hardest not to bash you in your mouth right now." I sighed trying not to cry.

I rubbed my temples trying to compose myself while he was sitting there not doing anything. "I'm sorry Jass."

"But you're not." With that, I left the room.

***time skip***

I decided not to say anything to anybody outside the house since it is something that should stay in where it happened. Crying isn't really a good option to do right now but it's what's happening.

"Should've left hin before sniff.. this is embarrassing."
He never checked up on me after this little incident. For all I care he could be at some club getting head Now from some stripper chick.

Should counseling be an option? I thought. It wouldn't work though... would it?

I pulled my laptop out to see what type of counseling or counselors were around the area. "Marriage and Mental counseling...$500 a hour?! That much for a hour?"

Most of the counselors had good ratings but prices were just out of hand. Yeah I had money but that much for counseling? No ma'am. After scrolling for a good 15 minutes I came across one page. Marriage, mental, and sexual counseling. For 2 hours are 100. Prices may vary. "Now that isn't that bad."

Hi... tell us you and your partners name:
You: Jasmine R.     Partner: James R.
Need for visit: Marriage counseling
Available date: 04/15
We'll see you, take care!

Thats enough for tonight. I'll see this therapist tomorrow.

***End of Chapter One***

Hope you enjoy <33
-Kenny