"I can't remember"

Ranboo woke up, his head hurt like hell as he looked around, he saw obsidian and smiling faces on the walls, he was in his panic room. *Must've passed out again* he sighed as he sat up against a wall and closed his eyes before rubbing his head, slowly opening his eyes to see a figure standing in front of him. He jumped, "oh, y-you're back" he sighed before slowly standing up. "Yeah, you're not doing so well huh" Dream laughed at him. "I'm fine I-" Ranboo stuttered, "I think" he said quietly. "How would you know for sure, you don't know what has happened in your life, after all-" Dream said with his arms crossed. "I can't remember" Ranboo finished his sentence. "That's right, you're finally getting it, good job!" Dream said sarcastically. "How long was I asleep for?" Ranboo asked, his head was pounding and his whole body hurt. "I don't know but it's night right now" Dream said as he started to slowly walk around the room.

"I-I should get back, Tubbo might be worried about me" Ranboo stuttered nervously as he started walking before being stopped by his own hallucination. "Might be?" Dream said tauntingly, blocking the exit. "What?" Ranboo said confusedly. "You said Tubbo might be worried about you, you don't even know do you" Dream laughed. "Y-yes, I-I just need my memory book" Ranboo said as he looked around, only seeing obsidian. "You don't know where the book is, do you" Dream said creepily. "Yes-yes I do, I-it's" Ranboo stuttered as he started panicking, "it's erm". "You don't know do you, you don't know anything" Dream said in a creepy tone. "S-stop please" Ranboo said as tears filled his eyes, making everything incredibly blurry. "Run Ranboo, if that's even your name" Dream said, disappearing once Ranboo blinked.

Ranboo sighed in fear as he started running out of the panic room, climbing up 3 ladders before managing to leave his house, he saw Phil's and Techno's house to his left. It had started snowing and Ranboo was only wearing his normal long sleeved shirt and trousers with of cause the tie, not remember where he had put his blazer. He quickly started shivering as it started to snow. *Should I stay at Phil's or go home?* he thought, deciding to go home as he started walking. The snow kept landing on his head and hands, slowly burning him, making his panicked situation worse as a tear dropped from his eye.

"Ranboo! There you are!" He suddenly heard someone say, he recognised the voice but not the person since he could barely see anything. "I've been looking for you! Here, put this on you're shaking!" Tubbo said, quickly putting a coat around Ranboo before putting an arm around him as they then started walking. Tubbo hadn't noticed Ranboos breathing or his shaking. "Are you ok? Where have you been?" He asked. "I-I'm fine, I-I was just at m-my old house" Ranboo said, trying not to make it noticeable that he was crying or panicking. "Are you sure you're fine? You're shaking" Tubbo said as he sped up their walking, making it quicker to the mansion as it came into view. "Mhm" Ranboo hummed as they both soon stepped into the mansion that was somehow always the perfect temperature.

Tubbo brought Ranboo up to their room before sitting him down on the bed and getting clothes out for him. "Change into those you're freezing" he said, putting out a hoodie with some joggers, setting them down next to Ranboo before doing something else. "Ok" Ranboo soon said quietly as Tubbo went over to him and sat down next to him before bringing him into a warm hug. "S-sorry" Ranboo whispered. "It's ok don't worry, are you ok? You're panicking a bit" Tubbo said as he sat up and looked at Ranboos face, only now seeing he was crying. "What happened are you ok?" He quickly asked before bringing Ranboo back into the hug. "I-I'm fine" Ranboo stuttered. "Are you sure?" Tubbo said concernedly. Ranboo nodded as another tear fell, landing on Tubbos shoulder. "Ok" Tubbo said, "you've been gone the whole day, you left your phone here so I had no idea where you were and then it started snowing" he explained. "I-I'm sorry" Ranboo apologised again. "It's ok I promise, I'm just glad you're ok" Tubbo said calmly.

"Here, lie down with me" he said, lying down as Ranboo laid next to him. "Come here, you're still shaking" Tubbo said, opening his arms. Ranboo hugged Tubbo tightly, glad he was with him again. "It's ok, relax" Tubbo said, pulling the covers up to both their shoulders. "T-thank you" Ranboo said quietly. "It's ok, try and get some sleep" Tubbo said calmly, slowly rubbing his back to try and warm him up, "you're ok now".

Ranboo sighed as he closed his eyes, he felt safe with Tubbo. "It's ok, I don't know what happened or if it was just the snow but I can assure you that everything is fine now" Tubbo said in a relaxing tone. "T-thank you" Ranboo thanked again. "It's alright, did something happen?" Tubbo asked, feeling Ranboo shake his head. Ranboo was of cause lying but he never told Tubbo any of his problem, he didn't feel like he needed to. "Ok, are you ok?" Tubbo asked yet again, feeling Ranboo nod. "I'll stop talking now, it's about to be midnight, you can relax now, try and get some sleep ok" he said. Ranboo nodded, he liked this. "Want me to let go?" Tubbo asked, Ranboo shook his head. "Ok, goodnight boo" Tubbo smiled. "Goodnight" Ranboo whispered as he finally started to rest his body and feel calm, he had stopped crying and his breathing and shaking had calmed down a lot, he was warm and secure again as he felt himself start to slowly drift off to sleep.

——————————————
How was that for the first chapter? :D

1011 words