move in day.

Y/N pov

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. It was 5am and i dragged myself to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

When i was done i got dressed into a lazy comfort outfit since i was going to sit the whole day.

I then put my hair in a pontail. I went downstairs and just made a fruit salad for mom and i.

"Mom breakfast is ready" i yell. "Ok hun im coming" she yells back.

Mom walks into the kitchen and we have breakfast together. We just discuss about the new house.

When im done eating i go upstairs and bring all my boxes down. When im done it is already 6am.

After a few minutes a truck was standing infront of our house. They loaded our boxes into the truck and we were ready to drive.

I gave one last look at my house before getting into the truck.

I just watched tiktok and slept most of the drive.

"Honey wake up. We are here." I hear my mom say.

I open my eyes and see that we have arrived at our new house. We live in an estate and the house was provided by my mom's job so it is really modern. It looked even better in person.

We got out of the truck and started unloaded the boxes

We got out of the truck and started unloaded the boxes. The guy who drove the truck helped us unload the boxes so we finished very quick.

I walked through the house and found a nice room that suited my size. I packed my clothes away and started decorating my room.

I only finished decorating at 8:26pm and i was proud of my results.

When i was finished i took a shower and also washed my hair. I then brushed my teeth and did my skincare. I then put on my pj's and let my hair air dry.

I decide to play some music on my speaker very softly and fall into a deep sleep.

Javon pov
Today is Friday and i woke up late this morning and had a pretty chilled day. I had to go to boxing practise at 5pm. It wasnt to tough since i took things easy.

When i got home at 7pm i saw a moving truck next door. I wondered how our new neighbours would be.

I went inside my house and greeted my mom. "Hey mom" "Hey Javon, how was training" she asked "It was pretty chilled" i say while walking up the stairs.

I then took a shower and threw on a pair of nike shorts. I laid on my bed and went on my instagram. I saw that i had a dm so i looked at it. It was from a girl named y/n.

I opened it.

8:17pm

@y/n y/ln
Hey im y/n. I'm saying this because i know you wont see this but. Youre super hot.

I just smiled at the message and decided to look at y/n's profile. I went through her photos and i gotta admit she is kinda pretty. I then press the follow button and DM her back.

9:27pm

@onwardwanna
Hey? Thanks u too😉.

I put my phone on my nightstand after sending the text and go to sleep.

A/N
Hey guys how did u like the chapter? I promise to make the next few longer..