dinner.

Y/N pov

When mom knocked on the door i was so shocked to see THE Javon Walton open the door. I just stood there staring at him with big eyes.

I guess both of us were shocked to see each other since he was looking at me with big eyes and an open mouth.

"Javon?!" i say. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asks. "You guys know each other?" my mom asks looking at us in confusion.

"Javon let the guests in" i hear a lady screaming.

"Oh uhm sorry, come in" Javon says opening the door wider for us to come in.

"Guys come" i hear the lady say. I see a girl who looks 17 and two boys, one looks alot like Javon and one looks about 6 years old.

"Hi guys im Jessica, this is my husband DJ, and these are our kids. Jayla, Javon, Jaden and Daelo." The lady says pointing to everyone.

"Hey nice to meet you, Im Veronica and this is my daughter y/n." My mom says.

"Hey" i say waving akwardly.

"Come and have a seat. The dinner is ready" Jessica said while leading us to their dining room.

I took a seat next to my mom. Their was a empty chair beside me and everyone else was seated except Javon and Jessica.

Jessica walked in with some wine and grape juice. And Javon placed the glasses on the table. Jessica sat next to DJ oppozite me which meant Javon had to sit next to me.

We were eating our supper when Jessica asked "So y/n what school do you attend?" "Oh uhmm im going to Sea View High" i say "Oh nice that means maybe Javon, Jaden or Jayla can give you a tour on the first day since they also attend that school." She says. "That will be nice" i say.

Mom was speaking to DJ and Jessica about her work and how we moved every year. Jaden and Javon were on their phone's. Daelo was playing with his toy car on the floor. And Jayla was packing away all the plates.

"Do you need help" i ask her "Oh yes please. Thank you" she said "no problem" i say while smiling at her.

I follow her to the kitchen and place all the dishes in the dishwasher.

When we were done she offered that we go to her room. We just started having a conversation and learnt that we have a lot in common. She is also two years older than me.

We then went downstairs to the living room and saw Javon and Jaden sitting on the couches.

"Hey guys what you up to" Jayla asks "Nothing actually. We were gonna go to the park, do you guys wanna join?" Javon says. "Its a yes from me. What about you y/n?" Asks Jayla "Sure. Why not" i say.

"Mom we are going to the park" says Jayla. "Ok be safe. See you guys later" says Jessica.

We then leave and start walking towards the park that is in our estate. I walk at the back next to Javon cause i wanna start a convo. But i was to nervous i dont know why.

Javon pov

Seeing y/n in person is so nice. But ive been wanting to talk to her the whole evening but i dont know how to.

We are currently walking to the park and she is walking next to me. I look at y/n and quickly look away before she sees me. She is really hot in person. I say to myself.

All of a sudden Jaden and Jayla start laughing like crazy people and y/n looks at me and says "oh um thanks"

I just realised that i said that out loud and i feel my cheeks and ears turning red. "Aww look he is blushing" i hear jaden say and i just hit his head from behind.

I glance at y/n and decide to be confident and start the conversation.

"So um when do you start at Sea View?" I ask y/n. "Um i think on Monday" she says "oh cool i'll give you a tour if you like" i say "thanks that would be nice" she says while smiling at me.

Dudee. This girl is so flippin pretty.

"Um Javon, are you good" y/n asked. "You dazed out for a moment" "oh um sorry. I just got a lot on my mind lately" i say "um i know we just met but you can talk to me whenever you need to vent" she says. I just smile at her.

After a few minutes of walking in comfortable silence we reach the park. Jaden and Jayla go on the swings on the one side of the park and y/n and I go to the other set of swings.

"Random question. How does it feel lile having a twin" y/n suddenly asks. "Honestly i think its super dope. Cause like Jaden is pretty much my other half. I mean even though we have small arguments about stupid things i will never truly be mad at him." I say while smiling

Y/n pov

After what Javon said about having a twin i realised how much he truly loves Jaden. By the way his eyes lit up and how he smiled while talking about his twin was super adorable.

"And you, you have any siblings" jemal asked "um my brother died when he was 14 years old" i said tring not to remeber about what happened. "Oh im sorry" Javon said with sincerity.

"But anyways how is Sea View" i ask changing the subject. "its pretty good i mean like the people are super chilled, the really mind their own business." He says "thats nice cause back at my old school. People would just use me to get closer to my brother: i say "oh that must have been hard"

"Yeah no it was but i kinda got used to it so i just distanced myself from people" i reply "well i will make sure that nobody uses you for anyone or anything at Sea View" he says while smiling "aww thanks that would be sweet" i say

We just pretty much talked about school and what was going on in our lives. After 30 minutes we decided to head back home.

"Thank you Jessica for inviting us over for dinner" my mom says while hugging Jessica. "You know, we should have a dinner at 7pm every Wednesday. What do you guys think?" Jessica suggested "ooh that sounds cool. Im up for it and you y/n. " my mom says turning towards me "um yeah sure why not" i reply

"Ok then we better head home" my mom says. "Waitt!" We hear someone yell. I then see Jayla running towards the door. "Dude you seriously think you can leave without greeting me." She says while pulling me into a hug

We then leave and walk home. I decide to go take a shower since it is only 10pm and i go sleep late on weekends.

I shower and wash my hair as well. I brush my teeth and put on a yellow tank top with some grey short shorts.

I let my hair air dry and get into my bed. I decide that i wanna continue watching 'on my block' for the night since i was not that tired.

My phone then suddenly goes off.

I was so happy now since Javon said goodnight to me

I was so happy now since Javon said goodnight to me. I finish watching 2 episodes of on my block and go to bed.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for any spelling errors, this chapter was not edited lol