Adoration (h x f)

Hyunjin was known, at least to fans, to be less affectionate band member out of all eight of them, however, when it came to felix, his heart burst with love and adoration.

The proclivity for kisses from that man drew him to felix like a magnet and the sheer excitement he felt when felix finally comes home from a day out, made him want to jump around and flap his tail like a labradoodle who saw his owner for the first time in months.

It was all very charming, like watching a Disney movie come to life. Although, this movie was not streamed on all devices.. Stay often missed out on some the most intimate and sweet moments because quite frankly it was no one's business but the two boys' and even then, some stay managed to catch glimpses of the stares and the cute "discrete" cuddling going on behind the main action of lives of skz code.

Yet nothing could ever match the way hyunjin wobbles over to the kitchen in the morning, waiting for felix to turn around with his bowl of cereal, because he knew what one's hyunjin liked the most and decided to make it his life mission to wake up earlier than him just to make him his daily bowl of lucky charm mixed with cheerios, so he could see the beautiful smile light up the boys face.

Or rather how every evening before going back to their own dorms, felix and hyunjin stand at the door, personal space absolutely non existent, talking to each other in whispers as they get closer to each other's lips. whispering sweet 'I love you' and 'my love' before finally one of them asks for consent, and they kiss gently, as if the other were a glass figure that could shatter at any moment. Holding each other as if they were sending each other off to war

Another daily occurrence only the lucky six members get to witness, is how felix falls asleep watching a movie in hyunjin arms, and the taller rubs his thumbs over felixes side, looking at him with love heart popping out of his eyes like in cartoons.

No but really, the way he looks at him with so much adoration and comfort as felix shifts into a more comfortable position in hyunjin arms. kissing felix softly on the forehead with a smile, hyunjin was practically bursting on the inside from the amount of emotions this man brings out in him.

Not to mention their little interactions in the dance studio, one always helping the other, body's so close it felt too intimate for the members to watch. Completely lost in their own worlds until one of the members, usually Changbin, comes up with an excuse to unstick of one from another. Unwillingly so, I must say. The members loved watching their little interactions, knowing damn well how utterly obsessed they were with each other.

———
A/n: hiii, I absolutely loves writing this like I cannot they're too cute but I must mention before anyone asks if this is real.

No, it is not real. Simply a cute little headcanon of how much more intimate they are behind the cameras. OverAll I think whatever they have. Be it friendship or something more, they are adorable and I want what they have
! 😩

I'm scared to post this what if y'all don't like it😭