🌷🌹🍎 | i came back for a special moment

[not requested]

a/n before we start : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY INNIT UR AN ACTUAL ADULT NOW ahny way on with said story

storyline : ranboo secretly arranges with tommy's mum and his dad to move in with tommy in the uk, and tommy thinks that Ranboo is only staying for him for a week (after he arrives at his doorstep), let alone forever

song reccomendation to listen to while reading : dandelions by ruth b

[Tommy POV]

"Just turned 18. Feeling sexy." I hit the tweet button. It was still uncomprehendable (how did I spell that right first try 🧍🏻) to me that I'm legally an adult now. I can drive a car, I can get married.. well I could do that anyway. Marriage laws are 16 in England.

I leaned back in the couch and took a deep sigh.

Buzz

I picked up my phone and saw I had 1 unread message.

Boober 💅
Congrats you're now old. Welcome to the club!

Timmy ain't it 😱😱😱
Thanks boob boy. It's pretty lonely here right now without Wilbur and Tubbo. They're probably asleep though, I don't blame them. I am quite tired myself.

Boober 💅
Hold on one second I need to do something.

Tommy's doorbell rings

Boober 💅
Well? Are you going to open your door Toms?

I sat up instantly and put my phone down beside me on the couch. I practically jumped off of the couch and sprinted to the front door.

I slowly opened the door and..

WELL GUYS THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER

/j i'm not that evil lol

[Boober POV]

I smiled slightly when the door opened and I saw Tommy's exhilarated face. "Hey-.." was all I managed to say before the blonde lunged at me, pulling us into a hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Do I not get a hello?" I chuckle

"Okay okay sorry hello hello."

I laugh and hold him close to me.

"Happy birthday big man, you're catching up to me!"

I knew Tommy had a crush on me and I'd known for a while. It was pretty obvious to tell. He was completely oblivious that I liked him back though.

Today was the day I was planning to ask him out, I already knew the answer would be yes. It was very hard having to save it for this moment, I've wanted this for so long.. and so has he.

[Tommy POV]

I grabbed onto Ranboo tighter as he tried to struggle from my grip.

"Toms please I have to get my suitcases--"

"Nooooo"

"Toms."

"Okay fine"

I groggily let go of him as he pulled out numerous suitcases. I got confused at how many he had.

"Jeez Ranboo how many suitcases do you need?? It's enough for you to literally live here!!"

"Yeah that's what I'm doing"

I froze up.

"Ranboo please repeat what you just said."

[Ranboo POV]

I giggle a little bit and walk to his door.

"I'm moving in with you dumbass." I say ruffling his hair.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WHATTT. WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS???"

"It's called a suprise for a reason. Yours and my parents have been arranging this for months now."

[After they go inside]

At this point, I was desperately trying to come up with smooth ways to ask him out on a date. I didn't bring this ring for nothing... AHA!

"Oh- Tommy you're shoe is untied.. Let me get that for you."

I bent down and tied his shoes then got on one knee. I flicked Tommy's shin to get his attention, clearing my throat.

"Tom Simons.."

I pull out the ring from behind my back, opening it up to show the ruby inside. I chose Ruby because we had a talk about it on a VC late at night about our favourite gems.. and here we are.

"Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my boyfriend..?"

[Tommy POV]

I froze in shock, tears swelling up at my eyes, happy tears, not sad ones.

I soon found myself with arms flung around Ranboo's waist, hugging him so tightly.

It felt like the entire world paused just so we could live this moment for as long as possible... and I'm greatful for that.

_______________________

713 Words

A/N : Thought I'd treat you guys to fluff since the last chapter was worth sobbing over.