Doppo x flirting(M) part2

Hey guys I'm officially back from my break. So here's the second part to it hope you'll enjoy and maybe even vote as well. I'll just add the first chapter to this

Y/n pov)
The day began as a peaceful and quiet day until all hell broke loose when these huge guys appeared from know nowhere and start battling each other near my house.

I looked closely and see this huge hottie with nice muscle, a black eye patch and a smooth bald head that you could see from miles away. He specifically peaks my interests. I wonder if he's single or not ,"I so want a piece of those muscle" .
I'll just get a quick picture and be on my way. I get close enough but not to close up to where they could see me . I snapped about five pictures at least so that should be good enough now let me see how these pictures turned out.

Y/n starts looking at the picture on his phone. He didn't notice that the guys who were fight across the street had stopped. Once I was done looking at the pictures I look up and my eyes widen as I see the two same guys that were fight, had been standing right infront of me .

I panic and try to run away from him as fast as possible ... but unfortunately I didn't get very far before he grabbed my arm and turned me around so that I was facing his direction. It just so happens to be the guy with the shiny bald head ,with the eye patch that caught me from running away.
He stares at me for 3 seconds and starts to speak.
_________________________________________
(Doppo POV)

Hey kid I saw you taking pictures of me when I was just in the middle of a fight with someone. "I couldn't help but notice how cute you looked from afar when you were supposedly looking at those of me" .I've taken quiet an liking towards ya."So what do you say we get to know each other with a date" ,he smiled.

Y/n -Bold
Doppo- Normal text

Y/n- hmm I don't know i mean it's a little weird considering how I literally just happened to see you fight and wanted to take a picture, and it ends with you asking out on a date so I'm not sure about that just yet and you haven't even given me your name at all and either have I .

Doppo- okay my names Doppo Orochi

Y/n- "Nice name cutie , maybe we can skip the date and just go back to my place and Netflix and chill" 😏.
BTW the names Y/n , I'm single as a Pringle, and I'm looking to mingle 🥴
Y/n- "You wouldn't mind if I get your number right ,you smirked"?

Doppo- "Sure not at all little muffin".

Y/n- "Hey random questing are you by any chance a Top or switch"?

Doppo- "Well why don't you just come and find out, he winked."

Sorry I'm gonna leave it off like this, I can't think of anything else so hope you all like it . BYEE 💚💙💚💙

Me: when I leave yall hanging

Me: when I leave yall hanging .