Reaction of you passing away

Katsumi:
This man visited you're grave everyday for the past 10 years since you passed away. He's been bring flowers and other things that you liked .
_________________________________________
Oliva: he just can't seem to move on from the fact that your gone, and out of his life forever. He cries for days at home and eventually stops working out, eating, and doing daily things for himself. With him not eating his weight had been affected gradually.
Some of his friends calk because they worry for him. So when they hear whats been happening since you told them, all of them came straight away and made sure you started getting back into that habit of going back to being you're regular self ,with a little motivation.
_________________________________________
Kureha: (i think that's how you spell his name )
He's the silent type to mourn for your death. He might have an out burst at some times but other than that he's was a very big crybaby .Before you're death you had given birth to a beautiful girl ,right after you passed away silently without getting to hold your beloved child .He felt like his whole life has ended because you weren't gonna be apart of it , and you won't be here to watch you're daughter grow up and go out into the world and see new things.

I'll make a second part when I can . Byee 💚 💙 💚 💙