The Bobs Go To Space

The air turned black all around us as we shot into space, But first let us tell you how it all happened. It was April 2, 1924, we were getting lunch at the cafe when suddenly "ring,ring,ring" the phone was ringing "Hello..yes...oh...ok...we're coming..."

So after we ate lunch we left the cafe and went to the boarding station where the Chief Dio was waiting for us.

Bob Cupcake waved and yelled "hey Chief"

He replied,"Greetings ... its very nice to see you again."

All four started walking towards the building.

"So what do you have for us"

"We are researching the celestial bodies moving in an elliptical orbit around a star."

"The what?"

"Urgh i mean the planets"

"Oh why didn't you just say that before"

"Ahh never mind that ..let's continue"

"Alright"

"So we're finding people to send into space so our scientists can get more information and that's were you guys come in we will be sending you all to different planets you will be provided with some freeze-dried foods, like fruit and such.

You will be collecting specimens and taking note of your experiences and after that hopefully we will have enough information about each planets.

"So, BobBerry your mission is to go to the planets Venus, Mars, and Pluto."

"Okie doki"

"BobCake you assignment is to visit Mercury,Uranus and Neptune"

"Ok"

"Bobpotato your job is to visit Jupiter,Saturn, and last Earth"

"Alrighty but aren't we on earth ._."

"Hmm well maybe do research on it ^^"

"Ok chief"

So the three bobs went to the room where they got their space suits on and headed to the command station.

"We will have you three go into different space shuttles ... would you like any colors?''

" Black >_> "Bobberry said

"Purple ._."Bobpotato stated

"Red @~@" BobCake replied

"Alright for now just wait here"

Buttons and sounds started to activate while there were waiting...the floor started to shake and a door opened

"Ahhh what's happening?''BobBerry said surprised

There was a voice that came over an intercom and there was a bright light that shined as the Bobs looked up

"Please girls ... go into your assigned space shuttles "

紫の(purple) 黒(black) 赤(red). They walked up to the ships and they stepped inside ....3........2......1....

"BAAMMMMM''

The air turned black all round us as we shot into space. The noises of engine roared and growled as we exited the envelope of gas surrounding the earth ...the atmosphere

"DOOM,DOOM,DOOM"

We drifted off to the different planets we were assigned to.

Venus

Bobberry landed on Venus the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days. And has the longest rotation period of any planet in the Solar System.