you two reunite

you were madi's older sister and everyone but you knew that the triplets were coming to LA for the month.

both you and chris were currently facetiming and you said, sadly, "i just wish you were here physically."

"i wish i were there too, baby. i miss being able to hold you," he sighed, fixing his position.

you then suggested, "we should facetime until one of us falls asleep."

"i agree," chris nodded, trying to hide the fact that he's currently at the airport.

as you two talked further into the night, you felt your eyes get heavier and heavier until you eventually fell asleep.

"i'll see you soon, my love," chris whispered before hanging up the call.

chris' pov

"fuck, why am i so nervous?" i mumbled under my breath, looking down at my hands, which were shaking slightly.

matt wrapped an arm around my shoulder and shook me slightly before saying, "there's no need to be nervous, y/n's going to be so happy to see you. did you hear how sad she sounded when she said she wished you were there with her in that moment?"

i nodded before shrugging matt's hand off me and i looked over at nick, seeing him giving me a look of encouragement.

then, my phone went off and i pulled it out of my pocket, seeing a text from madi:

madi
text me when you guys land

chris
ok, i'm so fucking nervous

madi
chris, trust me. she's going to be the happiest girl ever whenever you get here.

chris
alright well, we're about to board the flight so we'll probably be there pretty early

madi
be safe, ok?

chris
we will, promise.

i then put my phone back into my hoodie's pocket before grabbing my carryon and following nick and matt onto the plane.

once we landed and got off the plane, i quickly texted madi that we landed safely and i saw that the time read 7:35am.

i let out a quick breath before going over to the baggage carousel, the three of us grabbing our suitcases before walking to the front of the airport.

"i'll order the uber," nick mumbled, pulling his phone out.

i looked over at matt and he sent me a small smile, making me do the same.

"uber's gonna be here in five. chris, holy fuck you're sweating," nick pointed out.

i questioned, "i am?" before wiping the back of my hand over my forehead and i was indeed, sweating.

matt said, "bro, chill out, okay?"

"i can't fucking calm down, i haven't seen her in a year," i mumbled.

nick then pulled me into a hug and said, "i bet you it's still going to be the exact same as last time. she loves you, dude. she's going to be so fucking happy when she sees you, trust me."

"sorry," i muttered, fixing my beanie.

"it's fine. oh, i think the uber's here," matt pointed out.

we then wheeled our suitcases outside, the uber driver opening the trunk which allowed us to put our luggage into it.

matt climbed in first, then me, and then nick and matt told the driver the address of madi's house, and for the rest of the car ride, we just sat in complete silence.

third person

once the uber pulled up to madi's house, the triplets said their thank you's and they quickly got out and grabbed their suitcases before walking up to the front door of madi's place.

nick knocked and laura answered, sending the three boys a huge grin.

"hey boys! long time no see!" she exclaimed, pulling the three boys into a group hug.

matt said, "hi laura," before pulling away and sending her a huge grin of his own.

chris and nick also said hi before laura ended up letting the boys walk into her home.

"i'm sure you know where y/n's room is," laura chirped.

chris said a quick 'yup' before turning to nick and saying, "record it," before handing nick his phone.

as chris started walking to y/n's room, nick and matt walked behind him, nick already recording.

the youngest of the triplets quietly opened your bedroom door, seeing you curled up under your blanket, peacefully asleep.

chris turned back to look at nick, who gave chris a thumbs up.

he then walked further into the room before climbing on top of you and kissing all over your face.

you let out a small groan before opening your eyes, seeing none other than your boyfriend.

you immediately sat up, making eye contact with chris.

"hi, baby," he smiled, watching as a smile of your own spread across your lips.

you exclaimed, "chrissy!" before tackling him into a tight hug, nick recording every bit of it as matt watched from the side.

madi then appeared beside nick and said, "aren't they cute."

"yep. i'm shocked that he was the first one of us to even get someone though," he pointed out, looking down at his friend as he stopped the video.

"he's growing up so fast," matt fake cried, wiping fake tears from his eyes.

nick mumbled, "shut the fuck up," before smacking matt's arm.

madi then said, "we should leave them to have their alone time."

the two brothers agreed before following madi out of your room, where you were still hugging chris.

"when the hell did you get here?!" you exclaimed, finally pulling away from the hug.

your boyfriend chuckled, "literally five minutes ago."

you grinned before pulling him back into the hug, planting kisses on his cheeks and lips.

"wanna just stay in here all day?" chris suggested.

you nodded and the two of you kept to chris' words; spending the whole day in your room, cuddling, talking and watching movies.