Earth's Mightest Hero

He sits in the ruins of an abandoned library tired and lonely. Untying his Hello Kitty barrette, overgrown, smokey gray hair falls to his face. Old, but strong hands glide over a worn-out wooden table. Each crease, chip or divot brought back a distant memory from a time before. He held his My Little Pony Stationery Set in his metallic arm, flipping through the pages he had already written in till he came across a fresh sheet.

Michelle is gone.

I do not know why it has taken me this long to record this, perhaps I needed time to...summarize my emotions into something more presentable, may be facing this reality...

I have yet to hear from her but I know she survived, she is strong with grit, her and my daughters. The Penguins of Madagascar are with her as well, Skipper promised me he would do what he must to keep her safe.

That is all he could write before being interrupted, his hands ached in relief. Bernie Sanders half-human, half-tank rolls into the room. He takes his gloves off and signs a sentence,

"They are getting rowdy Barack, I can only make so many excuses."

"Of course, old friend I think you for your patience."

Obama pulls the journal down and starts to walk out of the room, Bernie following after him.

He pushed open the double doors, any previous bickering that was being carried had ceased. This was followed by a synthesized salute from everyone inside the room, including the reporters, researchers, DragQueen assains, and Jake from State Farm. With his head held high, Obama walked over to his seat at the end of the long table. His heavily armored crocs crunched on the gun shells that littered the floor.

"At ease,"

Everyone then sat, still silent. This was a storage room, that was made into a weapons room that is also a council room. Around the table sat the last of the council members. Nancy Poliesi, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, RuPaul Charles, Oprah Winfrey, Samuel L Jackson, Chuck Norris, and John Cena.

"What needs to be evaluated?"

"May I say something, Barack?" Hillary asked standing up from her seat.

"Speak."

"I want to exercise my rights and declare autonomy!"

This statement caused a stir of emotions and got everyone talking, whispering, debating. RuPaul held their hand,

"So, let me get this straight, you want to break up and already broken council?"

"I-"

The security alarm went off and the room went on lockdown. Simultaneously everyone rose from there seats. Obama walked over to the wall and grabbed his Zweihänder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the council room, Obama stood against a figure whose identity was concealed in hidden smoke. There was one thing that caught his eye, something that was familiar. A mischevious laugher can from the figure as they twirled around, ending in a dramatic pose. Once the smoke cleared Obama finally saw who he was dealing with, Squilliam Fancyson. His lips snarled and his eyebrows furrowed, eyes filled with hatred and disgust.

"MY WIFE'S ROBE."

In an alarming speed, with his sword in his hand, Obama charged towards Squilliam. Then Fancyson pulled out a machine gun from behind him, this stopped Barack right in his tracks. The very first bullet to shoot out was sliced in half by his sword, the others he had to deflect. With one of his many hands, Squillim secretly had another gun hidden in the robe, when the ammo from the machine gun ran out he shot the pistol. This time Obama wasn't fast enough to block, it made its way past his sword and straight for his face.

The force from the bullet jerked his head back but he successfully caught it in his teeth. Obama spit the bullet out, and sent is right for Squillim who wasn't suspecting an attack. It pierced through his neck artery, ink spraying all over the floor. He fell to his knees and Barack walked over to him, stabbing his sword into the ground.

"I'll take that,"

Obama stood wearing Michelle's Gucci robe.

"eehheheh...you didn't think I'd be stupid enough to come here alone, did you?"

Barack wiped his head around to analyze the group standing behind him. Swiper The Fox, DoodleBob, Skeletor, and the Geico lizard. There was a radio in the palms of the gecko and out came Mark Zuckerberg's voice,

"You would think humans would have more neuroplasticity when dealing with an advanced species such as myself."

Obama got into his fighting position, getting ready to take them all on, Suddenly the was an explosion and the roof of the library collapsed.

"!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyes hazy from the debris particles Barack sees someone hovering over to him.

"Wake the $@#$% up samurai, we have a city to burn."

a/n: ayo what is this? this was in freshman year, i know it. i was so proud of this to.