𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"i dont get why you guys are dragging me to this movie." claire said as he brother pulled her arm towards the crowd.

"because there's a little someone who's probably going to be here." rafe responds, "oh look it's his friend." he says and points to kie.

"rafe leave her alone." claire sighs.

"no, let's go talk to her." he says and drags her to the concessions.

"rafe stop." claire says trying to rip her arm away but his grip only gets stronger.

"Hey, uh... can I get two Pepsis, please?" claire hears kie say to the vendor.

"Hey, Kie." rafe says as they approach the brunette.

kie sighs before turning to face rafe. though she is met with claire too, who is silently begging the brunette to help her.

"Hey, what's up? How are you?" rafe asks.

"I'm fine." kie says bitterly.

"Good, good. Um... Tell your boy that we know what he did." rafe says causing claire and kie to furrow their brows.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" kie asked him, annoyed.

"Uh, he'll know." rafe says.

"help." claire whispers but rafe clamps his hand over her mouth and brings her back to topper and kelce.

"Just saw Rafe, and he said, and I quote, "Tell your boy that we know what he did. plus, he was basically holding claire hostage. when she tried to talk to me he completely cut her off." kie informed jj and pope once she got back.

"What is that?" kie asks the boys.

"Um, Where is he?" jj asked, worried about claire more than getting caught for sinking topper boat at the moment.

"Right there." kie points behind them, and sure enough when they turn around. rafe has claire in his grasp and he, topper, and kelce are staring the pogues down.

"Great, the whole death squad." pope says.

"Don't stare, bro." jj turns popes head back around.

"Just warning you, bro. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay?" he tells pope, leaving a confused kiara.

"Slice and dicin'. I'm on edge right now. Yeah, yeah.

If that doesn't work, I got this right here." jj picks up his backpack that has his gun.

"I'm sorry, JJ. Please tell me that you did not bring a gun here. JJ, there are kids." she scolded the blonde boy.

"No!" jj defended, "Kie, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?"

"Wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." kie says and sits down.

"Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?" kie asks.

"Kie, it might go down tonight." pope tells her.

"What does that mean? "Might go down tonight." What did y'all do?" she asks the boy.

"Deny, deny, deny." jj whispered as he glanced back to make sure claire was okay.

"rafe cant you take your arm off me?" claire says as she grabs a sour worm from her bag.

"no."

"why?"

"because you'll run away."

"you're not wrong." she mutters causing rafe to hold her upper arm tighter.