Just Nuzzles and Kisses? (Lemon)

Gadget had already gotten up, cooking some eggs in the kitchen. He was really in the mood for some good breakfast, and also wanted to do something nice for Infinite for once. He and Infinite both could cook, yet Infinite always wanted Gadget to relax after his days at work or he just wanted an excuse to cook. Gadget was super excited to see his reaction.

Infinite was still in bed, sound asleep. It was still too early for the early riser. Infinite shifted a bit in the bed, only to be woken up to a wonderful smell. It smelled amazing, and Infinite slowly got out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and headed to the kitchen, where Gadget was cooking. Infinite was confused, why was Gadget cooking breakfast this early in the morning?

Infinite walked over to Gadget, the little wolf was humming a small tune. Gadget suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist and he jumped, Infinite had hugged him from behind. Infinite chuckled, and Gadget was embarrassed.

"Why are you up so early?" Gadget moved to face Infinite.

"I woke up to the smell of cooking, I had no idea you'd be cooking this early. It smells amazing," Infinite looked at the pan of eggs. They looked delicious. Gadget smirked, he moved back to face the stove, letting Infinite watch him cook.

"It's still not done yet, do you want any sides to it? Bacon or sausage? Maybe pancakes?" That all sounded amazing to Infinite, he didn't mind which one Gadget chose.

"Whatever you are going to have, I'll have the same." Gadget blushed, Infinite moved his arms and hugged him tighter. Gadget tried to focus on cooking, but the jackal didn't just want to hug and cuddle. Infinite rubbed his hand against Gadget's stomach, making the red wolf jerk a bit from being ticklish. Infinite only chuckled a bit, making his little wolf burn red.

"Infinite stop distracting me, I need to cook," Gadget grunted once Infinite continued. Gadget tried to move away from the touchy jackal, only for Infinite to stick to him like a starfish. Gadget sighed and turned around to face Infinite, the jackal smirked. 'The eggs need to cook for a bit anyways...' Gadget thought, he rubbed at Infinite's arms. This encouraged the jackal to move and nip at Gadget's neck. Gadget looked back to check up on the eggs, only to feel a hand grope his ass.

"H-Hey! Don't do that!" Gadget flushed, his face turning red. Infinite only continued, and he knew Gadget loved being touched like that. Although, Gadget wanted to focus more on the cooking than messing around. Gadget tried to turn around, only for the jackal to be holding him in place. Gadget sighed, moved a hand behind him, and scooted the pan off the burner. He decided he'll just cook after Infinite is finished. Infinite smirked and squeezed at Gadget's ass, making the little wolf jump at the sudden feeling.

"You don't want breakfast?" Gadget asked, he really was hungry. Infinite clicked his tongue, making a 'tch' sound.

"I do, yet there's something else I want," Infinite teased, kissing Gadget's neck. The little wolf squirmed, he didn't know Infinite would be this touchy in the early morning. Gadget tried to push him away, but Infinite didn't budge. Infinite continued to nip and tease at Gadget's neck, it seemed he was trying to find some spot. Infinite would move to one side and stay on that side, with no new reactions, he would switch to the other side. Any time he would, Gadget would squirm, the feeling of going back and forth made Gadget start to like it.

Gadget gasped a bit as Infinite kissed a spot that was close to his shoulder, Infinite smirked. He teased at that one spot, sending whines out of the wolf's throat. Gadget felt a hand go down to his crotch, fingers starting to press against it. Gadget tried to shift and move away, but it was no use with how good Infinite's grip was.

"N-Not now, not while we are in the kitchen," Gadget tried to reason with him, but the jackal didn't listen and continued. Infinite bit gently at Gadget's sweet spot on his neck, rubbing the already poking out tip of the little wolf's dick. Gadget squirmed, he really wasn't in the mood to do that yet. Gadget was really unprepared when he suddenly felt Infinite rub the tip, grinding against the slit. That made the wolf howl at the feeling. Gadget wanted Infinite to do that again, so he spread his legs just a little bit more, his dick already getting hard. Infinite smirked and slightly teased, making Gadget whine.