A 'Small' Game (Lemon)

Going back to the lovely wolf's and jackal's home, both of the mobians were completely bored out of their minds. Both cuddled on the couch, and Infinite had his arm wrapped around Gadget. The little wolf rubbed at Infinite's leg as they watched the television.

None of them had to do anything that particular day, so they tried to make the best of it. Gadget glided his fingers against the jackal's leg, hearing a little 'huff' of breath afterwards from the mained mobian. Gadget always loved having time with Infinite, even if they had no idea on what to do. Gadget felt Infinite's hand scratch softly at his jawline. Gadget purred a bit, his tail wagging after.

The sounds of the television, the way Infinite held his little wolf. This was everything that Gadget had wanted, he wanted to have time with the one he loved. Gadget let out a hum, as he nuzzled his head against Infinite.

Eventually, Infinite spoke.

"So, what would you like to do today?" Infinite asked, moving his hand to scratch at the little wolf's head. Gadget gripped his hand a little at Infinite's leg in reflex, he didn't know what to say.

"Uhm, I'm not sure. Maybe a small game?" Gadget purred as Infinite continued to scratch at his head softly.

"Of course, what game should we play then, little wolf?" Gadget thought about it for a second after Infinite had asked that. As Gadget was thinking, Infinite had shifted closer to the wolf.

"Well... how about we make a game up?" Gadget thought out loud, although it sounded like he already had a game in mind. The little wolf started rubbing at Infinite's leg again, knowing Infinite loved the feeling of that.

"Go on," Infinite listened. Gadget's face flushed a light red, he was embarrassed on saying this, but he was excited to try it out.

"I was thinking about maybe a pinning game? It's where we both sit up and try to pin each other down. Whoever can pin the other, wins," Gadget explained. Infinite didn't think for a second to reply.

"I see, of course. We can try it out." Gadget smiled at hearing that. "Will... there be any prizes~?" Infinite smirked.

Gadget blushed, he didn't figure that out. Nothing came to him as he thought, it was kinda difficult with Infinite petting his head.

"Maybe, anything? Like, whatever you want for the prize..." Gadget thought again out loud, he wanted to know what Infinite thought. Infinite shifted and rubbed at one of Gadget's ears. The jackal rubbed the inside of the wolf's ear, sending a wave of shivers up the little wolf's spine. Gadget was sensitive there, so he assumed Infinite was happy hearing that.

"Lovely,~" Infinite murmured. Gadget had heard him and his face turned a light red. After that, he looked away out of embarrassment. He knew if Infinite did win, there could be many possibilities of what Infinite would want.

Gadget felt Infinite move, once he turned his head it was too late. The jackal had immediately pinned his little wolf against the couch. Gadget jumped and his face grew red. The jackal had a predatory smirk as he crawled over his prey. Infinite moved close to Gadget's face, not necessarily to kiss him. The little wolf flinched a bit.

"I win.~" Infinite teased. Gadget stared in shock at what just happened, it took a bit for him to finally speak.

"N-No fair!" Gadget squirmed.

"It was totally fair, little wolf~" Infinite's smirk depended. Gadget had enough and tried to push Infinite away. Gadget placed his palms against Infinite's chest, pushing with all his might. As he tried, Infinite didn't budge.

Gadget felt his heart drop as Infinite leaned a bit closer. Infinite let out a breath to simulate a laugh as he had grabbed Gadget's hands, pinning them to the couch. Gadget whined and continued to squirm, he could hear Infinite chuckling softly. There's no way Infinite could do this to the little wolf, he cheated, right?

"You better be prepared for my prize.~" And with that, the wolf was captured in a kiss.