Anniversary (Lemon)

The beginning of the morning was a drowsy one for our little wolf here. He felt tired, laying in his bed all comfy and sleepy, but his partner didn't want to wait any longer for the little wolf to wake up.

Infinite had already gotten up earlier in the morning, usually Gadget was an early riser. Unfortunately, Gadget had to work pretty late last night. So all he wanted to do was lay down and sleep. Infinite sat at the end of the bed and looked at his little wolf, who was cuddling one of the pillows in his sleep. "Adorable," He thought.

Infinite moved so he was sitting next to the wolf, being careful so Gadget wouldn't wake up. Gadget shifted a bit, moving to get comfortable, and went motionless after. Infinite lay beside him, then Infinite moved a hand along Gadget's side. Gadget squirmed a bit at the sudden feeling, not welcoming Infinite to touch him any more, he forced Infinite's hand to move down to his stomach. Infinite smirked at how cute it was that the wolf tried. Infinite tickled Gadget's stomach, that made the wolf wake up. He groaned and moved to his other side, facing an evil smirking jackal.

"Leave me alone," Gadget growled a tiny bit. Infinite chuckled and slightly pet the tired wolf's head.

"You shouldn't sleep in today, don't you remember?" Gadget was confused. He looked at Infinite tiredly and answered.

"Uhm.. No? Why, what is today?" Infinite continued to pet the little wolf's head.

"We haven't decided our plans for today, and I had no indication of surprising you this year. Our anniversary is today," Infinite smiled and kissed Gadget's head. Gadget finally woke up after hearing that.

"Oh shit, that was today??" Gadget felt awful, though Infinite tried to calm him down.

"Shush, do not fret yourself. We have the whole day to decide and do as we wish," Infinite smiled and wrapped his arms around Gadget, cuddling him in a soft manner.

"Then... sleep?" Gadget asked, still tired. Infinite chuckled at what he had asked, "I'm afraid not, my wolf. Today is a special day." Gadget got a little mad at the answer, but obliged and moved to sit up. Infinite was quick to react and held his little wolf in place.

"Let me go, I thought you wanted to get up," Gadget squirmed. Infinite continued to hold his wolf, quickly finding something to say.

"You do not want to at least cuddle?" Infinite sounded hurt. Gadget's ears went down, he stopped squirming.

"You... want to cuddle? Why didn't you just ask?" Gadget placed his hands on Infinite's chest and backed away a tiny bit. Infinite was getting really close, Gadget had just woken up and didn't want anything getting too heated. At least not yet.

Infinite moved and kissed Gadget's jawline. Gadget blushed a tiny bit and moved his head. He was not in the mood to do such a thing just yet. Infinite didn't take the hint and kissed Gadget's neck. Gadget tried to squirm, but Infinite's grip was tight and held him in place. Infinite stopped and looked at the tired wolf.

"I cannot tease you?" He kissed the wolf's nose. Gadget was quick to respond, angrily but stayed calm.

"I just woke up, can't I have a moment?"

"You will be just laying there, just relax" Infinite went back to the wolf's neck and kissed it. Gadget sighed and obliged, letting the jackal do as he wanted. Infinite licked Gadget's neck, nipping at it. Gadget tried not to move, he hated how little Infinite would touch him and it would make him feel so good. Infinite continued to lick and nip at his neck, Gadget started to squirm. Even though he barely moved, Infinite still held him in place.